Musicians On Call
Musicians On Call
Musicians On Call (MOC) delivers live and recorded music to the bedsides of patients in healthcare facilities. The Fundraising Coordinator is a full-time, non-exempt position responsible for supporting the organization’s national fundraising efforts. The Fundraising Coordinator will help manage data for donations and donor relationships, assist with grant applications and stewardship, as well as provide general support to the Fundraising Department. This position will report to the Director of Fundraising and will be based out of Nashville, TN.
- Enter and manage donation and donor-related information in database
- Prepare donation and donor-related reports and pipelines
- Track financial data and provide regular updates on fundraising goals
- Utilize wealth screening tools to research and produce lead lists
- Oversee acknowledgement letter process
- Manage and distribute stewardship gifts
- Help develop and execute physical mailer strategy
- Provide copywriting support for fundraising emails and materials
- Create invoices as needed and ensure they are sent out in a timely manner
- Draft grant applications and provide grant support as directed
- Assist with auction fulfillment
- Provide administrative support as needed including scheduling meetings, logging notes, creating donor profiles
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Disciplined self-starter who can set and achieve goals with a passion for and interest in learning more about the nonprofit and fundraising world
- Ability to prioritize projects, meet deadlines, manage several projects simultaneously, and work well under pressure
- Commitment to our organizational values including diversity, equity, and inclusion (visit musiciansoncall.org/values for more info)
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Google Sheets
- Comfortability with data and financial figures
- Basic knowledge of federal, state and local fundraising regulations for a 501(c)(3) charity organization in all of the U.S.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Nonprofit and grant writing experience is a plus
What we offer:
- Healthcare Plan (medical, dental & vision) – The entire employee-only portion of the monthly premium is paid by MOC
- Opportunities for performance bonuses
- Flexible work hours and a hybrid workplace
- Generous paid time off, including paid parental leave, vacation time, sick days, floating holidays, and company holidays
- Wellness bonuses
- Access to voluntary benefits such as life insurance, and short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Retirement plan (401K), HSA, FSA, and commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program with free counseling
- Professional development opportunities
- And much more!
How to Apply
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone inquiries please.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Date Posted: January 3, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Fundraising / Revenue Development
- Service Area: Arts / Culture