Ascension Saint Thomas Foundation
Ascension Saint Thomas Foundation
Ascension Saint Thomas Foundation Specialist manages key programs and initiatives designed to engage Foundation stakeholders, cultivate relationships with potential donors, and provide support to individuals and communities served by our mission. The position requires adaptability, moving from function to function to meet the demands of a highly productive but small development office. The successful candidate will be highly organized, have a propensity to take on responsibility and be prepared to become skilled in software and other available tools for the job.
- Assists with fundraising campaigns including budgets and timelines. Coordinates the creative process, file selection, production and mailing, and the acknowledgement process.
- Supports strategy to train staff on marketing campaigns, soliciting donors, and defining levels of giving and benefits. Creates printed materials and updates databases and websites with campaign program information.
- Implements donor relations/recognition activities. Develops donor confidence and relationships through effective gift solicitation, processing and acknowledgement.
- Supports the development and implementation of tracking strategies for solicitation efforts and performs analysis of data for results.
- Manages development, design and preparation of all Foundation related email communication materials including but not limited to marketing, soliciting, and stewarding pieces and develops an overarching communication plan including social media posts.
- Works in developing a culture to increase annual gifts, developing donor confidence and relationships through effective gift solicitation, processing and acknowledgement with special attention to donors who annually contribute $1,000 or more and this may include online giving campaigns.
- Manage meetings and gatherings and events in coordination with the development office to steward existing donors and important constituencies as well as to fundraise.
- Assist, and in some cases lead, in the implementation of gift and grant fulfillment programs, particularly as it relates to Ascension Saint Thomas employees
- Be adept and willing to learn processes and software to meet responsibilities. Software includes: Google Suite, Raiser’s Edge, Classy, Canva, InDesign
- Contribute to effectiveness by promoting the spirit embodied with the Ascension Saint Thomas mission and values:
A. Service to the poor – Support the cause of those who lack resources for a reasonable quality of life.
B. Reverence – Respect and compassion for the dignity and diversity of life.
C. Integrity – Inspiring trust through personal leadership.
D. Wisdom – Integrating excellence and stewardship.
E. Creativity – Courageous Innovation.
F. Dedication – Affirming hope and joy in our ministry.
Education: High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate’s degree, or Bachelor’s degree required.
Work Experience: 3 years of experience is preferred.
Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
Paid time off
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
In the subject line of your email, please write – Resume: First Name, Last Name (example Resume: Jane Smith)
- Date Posted: June 7, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Fundraising / Revenue Development
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Start Date: 08/01/2022
- Salary Range: TBD
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk; M-F, 8:00am-5:00pm