Special Kids, Inc.
Special Kids, Inc.
Assists with various activities in the finance department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintains records of all financial transactions for auditing purposes.
- Processes all purchase orders and reconciles with vendor invoices.
- Records bills in a timely manner and mails bill payments.
- Records all deposits in a timely manner.
- Maintains and processes all petty cash requests.
- Records grant expenditures.
- Enter transactions into CRM.
- Assists controller in managing the CRM.
- Attend development meetings.
- Sets up new vendor accounts and ensures sales tax exempt status is approved for each.
- Assists Controller with month and year end processes.
- Maintains all insurance policies such as liability and worker’s compensation.
- Ensures all 1099’s are issued appropriately and that all W-9’s are on file.
- Additional daily work, more responsibility, and projects to assist the controller as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Associate’s degree from two-year college or university in Accounting required; or Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university in Business, Finance, Accounting, or other related program; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have basic computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office software and QuickBooks, proficient in excel as well as the ability to learn new software and web-based applications.
- Servant’s heart.
- Passion to serve the children and families.
- Willingness to go the extra mile.
- Team minded and focused.
- Joyful in spirit.
- Respectful of authority.
- Solves problems creatively.
Full-time 30 hours per week. Benefits, holidays, and paid time off.
Medical Benefits, holidays and paid time off.
How to Apply
Apply at www.specialkidstn.com/careers or in INDEED.
- Date Posted: September 16, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Accounting / Financial Management
- Service Area: Children / Youth
- Salary Range: TBD
- Working Hours: 30 hrs/wk; M-F, 8:00am-2:00pm; Flexible