Music City PrEP Clinic
Financial Accounting and Payroll Specialist
Music City PrEP Clinic
At MCPC, we are passionate about changing the face of healthcare in Nashville by providing access to biomedical interventions and services for sexual health and wellness. We serve our patients with a highly skilled, competent team of clinicians, staff and volunteers who dedicate their time and expertise to see patients during convenient weekday and weekend hours. We accept insured and uninsured patients with affordable, low-cost or no cost services.
To support our mission, we need the help of someone who can prepare, analyze and reconcile accounting and financial records and reports, and process and maintain bi-weekly payroll to ensure team members are paid accurately, while complying with all related federal and state laws.
- Monitor, review and verify accounting transactions to provide general ledger entries to bookkeeper.
- Review invoices for payment, review and maintain AP files.
- Research and reconcile abnormal accounting transactions.
- Review internal reporting for accuracy prior to distribution.
- Assist in development of financial forecast, including budget variance analysis.
- Prepare Balance Sheet reconciliation and other account analysis.
- Assist in month end closings, including preparation and distribution of reporting.
- Process bi-weekly payroll including maintenance of payroll system with team member information.
- Reconcile and resolve payroll discrepancies.
- Process federal, state and organization payroll reporting and related documents.
- Investigate and resolve complex payroll problems according to FLSA, State Wage and Labor Code, and company policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies, external agency regulations, and GAAP.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, or a related field
- Experience: 1-3 years of related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Knowledge of payroll tax reporting
- Financial analysis including budgeting and forecasting
- Judgment and decision making
- Ability to understand and analyze P&Ls and balance sheets
- Proficient with Excel and Google Sheets
We offer a top of the line benefits package that includes a stellar employee insurance plan with 100% of the individual employee’s premiums paid for by MCPC, a matching 401k plan, an extremely generous bonus plan, and flexible work schedules.
How to Apply
Please email your resume, compensation requirements, and any other information that you would like to share to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to specify “Financial Accounting and Payroll Specialist” in the subject line.
- Date Posted: August 11, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Accounting / Financial Management
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)