Harvest Hands CDC
Harvest Hands CDC
Harvest Hands CDC is a catalyst for Christ-centered, holistic community development working alongside our neighbors to further education, healthy living, spiritual formation, and economic development in South Nashville.
The Finance Managers oversees the financial operations of Harvest Hands CDC. They advise on investment plans, monitor the company's finances and produce financial reports. They work closely with management to develop and implement strategies and plans to achieve our long-term objectives.
- Manage organization finances and implement various accounting procedures
- Ensure nonprofit requirements are met in regards to taxes and 990’s and other government requirements related to finances (permits, taxes, etc)
- Resolve financial issues
- Manage P&L/Balance Sheet
- Manage Expense Reports
- Create and distribute financials for board meetings.
- Work alongside Director of Development to make sure financials are current and accurate.
- Make sure books are closed by the 5th of each month.
- Manage payroll for both Harvest Hands and Humphreys Street
- Manage scholarship distributions
- Assist in all organization finances as directed
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following professional qualifications:
- Attention to detail and a high level of organization
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects at a time
- Excellent communication and administrative skills
- Proficiency in Word and Excel
- Strong relational and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in Quickbooks
- Experience in task management
This is a part-time role with scaled personal and sick time off.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, cover letter, and three refernces to Casey Carr at email@example.com.
- Date Posted: November 8, 2021
- Type: Part-Time
- Job Function: Accounting / Financial Management
- Service Area: Children / Youth
- Start Date: 11/22/2021
- Salary Range: 30
- Working Hours: Flexible