High Hopes, Inc.
High Hopes, Inc.
- Manages and oversees collections of Preschool and Kindergarten tuition and fees
- Manages Payroll including onboarding and exiting employees; workers compensation claims; communicating employee changes; assigning and maintaining records for key cards and metal keys.
- Handles all bookkeeping responsibilities including:
- Accounts payable
- Enter Deposits and bill payments into QuickBooks
- Generate Financial Reports as requested
- Insuring daily cash balance
- Daily informs Director of Finance and Executive Director of receipts and cash balance
- Liaison with Vendors for all office equipment.
- Manages off-site records archiving including sending records for storage and retrieving records as needed.
- Manages Purchase orders and Requests for Reimbursement.
- Manages credit card and Square accounts including setting up automatically recurring payments for donations.
- Attend events as needed to provide financial support
- Manage collections of past due accounts for Preschool, Kindergarten, and Clinic as needed.
Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Experience desired in Accounting or Finance preferably in not-for-profit area
- Excellent Organizational Skills Required
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills Required
- Experience with Microsoft products and Quickbooks required
Benefits package will be discussed with candidates
How to Apply
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to Jessica Mizell via email at email@example.com
- Date Posted: February 3, 2020
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Accounting / Financial Management
- Service Area: Children / Youth