The Well Outreach
The Well Outreach
The Well Outreach is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Finance Administrator. This is a part time position with the potential to go full-time as the opportunity arises.
Finance Administrator Job Responsibilities:
· Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance.
· Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
· Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
· Pays bills and issues checks as needed/requested.
· Meets weekly with the Executive Director to discuss miscellaneous financing topics and reporting.
· Prepares and verifies payroll distribution using Paychex.
· Prepares, issues, and e-files 1099’s on an annual basis.
· Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
· Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
· Maintains historical records by filing documents.
· Prepares monthly and annual financial reports for the board of directors by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
· Responsible for compliance with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Liaison to the Well’s CPA for audited financials and 990 tax forms.
· Analyzing Information
· Dealing with Complexity
· Reporting Research Results
· Data Entry Skills
· Attention to Detail
· Previous experience in a related finance field
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field preferred
· CPA is a plus
How to Apply
Please submit your resume with cover letter to:
Shelly Sassen, Executive Director – the Well Outreach
- Date Posted: April 5, 2022
- Type: Part-Time
- Job Function: Accounting / Financial Management
- Service Area: Children / Youth
- Start Date: 04/05/2022
- Working Hours: 10-12 hrs/wk