Family University Project Administrator
The Family University Project Administrator is an important member of a small and effective organization. The position is full-time (40 hours per week) and reports to the Family University Program Manager. This position will provide support to Family University, a program of Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools, implemented by Alignment Nashville. This is a specially funded position; after the grant expires, the position will be contingent upon continued funding.
The Family University Project Administrator will support the implementation of Family University in partnership with MNPS. As part of the Collaborative Initiatives team at Alignment Nashville, the Family University Project Administrator will provide administrative support for the day-to-day operations of Family University, which will include the following duties:
- Event and meeting support with both internal and external stakeholders, including MNPS colleagues and leaders
- Support logistics, research and planning, and data collection associated with Family University, including in-person and virtual components
- Support video and audio recording of Family University content
- Communicate with registrants, attendees, and other stakeholders
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent computer skills and working knowledge of MS Office products, Google Drive, Dropbox
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize and comply with multiple deadlines
- Professional demeanor
- Associate’s degree and/or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years practical experience in a similar position
- Experience in supporting events (i.e. conferences, workshops, etc.)
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Familiarity with recording audio, visual, and/or educational content (videos, podcasts, etc.)
Environmental conditions and physical demands:
- The work environment involves every day risks or discomforts requiring normal safety precautions typical of such places as offices, meeting and training rooms; use of safe work practices with office equipment, avoidance of trips and falls and observance of fire regulations.
- Typically, the employee may sit comfortably to do the work. However, there is some moving and carrying of light items.
- The employee should be able to operate a computer and other standard office equipment, observe details at close range and have the ability to communicate with others.
- Some repetitive motion is involved.
This position qualifies for medical, dental and life benefits for the employee. Other benefits may also apply.
How to Apply
All interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Date Posted: February 10, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Education
- Salary Range: 40,000 - 45,000