Family Therapist (Contractor)
Renewal House is seeking a contract Family Therapist to provide therapy services to families enrolled in the Family Residential Program. These services include but are not limited to conducting individual therapy, group therapy, and referrals to community providers.
About Renewal House
Renewal House is a comprehensive addiction recovery community for women and their children. Renewal House is committed to providing high-quality services to help families recover together. This fast-paced work environment offers an opportunity to have a real impact on children and families in our community.
The Family Therapist contractor is responsible for the following:
- Providing effective individual and family therapy services in a co-occurring and trauma-informed manner
- Conducting assessments and screenings, as needed.
- Coordinating services with Renewal House staff and community partners, as needed.
- Completing timely and high-quality clinical documentation.
Renewal House is seeking candidates who have:
- Master’s degree in social work or a related field and is licensed in that field.
- A demonstrated ability to provide high-quality clinical services to families and efficiently document these encounters in a fast-paced and client-centered environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to effectively communicate with a diverse staff and client population.
- Knowledge of effects of addiction, trauma, and co-occurring disorders on children and families.
- Knowledge/expertise in substance abuse and mental health services.
Renewal House offers a generous benefits package which will be discussed in the interview process. This is a contract position.
How to Apply
Send a cover letter and resume to Savak Millis, Director of Programs, via email or fax:
- Date Posted: October 31, 2023
- Type: Contract / Temp
- Job Function: Clinician
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)