The Well Outreach
The Well Outreach
The Well is partnering with The Tennessee Alliance for Economic Mobility to bring in a new program to serve our community. TAEM is a grant based program aimed at relieving poverty by providing families with bridge supports to help them become upwardly mobile. Using Family
Centered Coaching the TAEM Family Coach at The Well strives to serve the whole family, keeping the participants in the driver’s seat, and centering families as the experts on their own strengths and perceived challenges ahead. This is a full time position.
● Lead coached families in Care Coordination, helping build a team of support that surrounds each family and guides them towards their self-identified goals.
● Connect families with needed and available community resources including but not limited to TAEM partner’s services and TAEM’s Navigators and Specialists.
● Provide holistic and comprehensive services to caregivers including intake assessments, goal setting, long-term action plan development, progress monitoring (including ASSM and appropriate assessments), advocacy and referrals.
● Meet with family on a regularly scheduled basis (based on tiers) for 18-36 months on average.
● Maintain 25 enrolled families at a given time
● Conduct home visits as needed.
● Input family participation, progress, and assessments in TAEM’s data system.
Use data to make informed decisions and improve family interactions and supports.
● High-energy individual with a mastery of multi-tasking and working with people
● Positive/Hopeful/Visionary individual who can help others see a brighter future
● Forward-thinking, open to change and always looking to improve
● High level of follow through on projects
Skills and Knowledge Required:
● Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain positive relationships.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and strong management/organizational skills.
● Knowledge of inner-city human services needs and methods of delivery.
Experience and Education
● Bachelor’s degree in human or social services, education, or related field, with at least two years of experience working with families and young children. Nonprofit experience and training in trauma-informed care, family-centered coaching, conscious discipline, and ACES preferred.
● A minimum of 3 years in social services work or a related field.
Salary: $45,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Spring Hill, TN 37174: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
How to Apply
Apply online: https://www.indeed.com/job/family-coach-da4f3e57b7da9b70
Or email resume to email@example.com
- Date Posted: August 23, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Human Resources
- Service Area: Children / Youth
- Start Date: 11/01/2022
- Salary Range: 45000
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk