The Facility Manager is responsible for assigned operations in the areas of risk management, compliance, quality measurement, and process improvement under the Executive Director. A generalist in the area of quality management, this position provides the large majority of the day to day administration, tracking, follow up, documentation, and archiving for the Quality Management department, Human Resource on-site management regarding payroll and staff training compliance.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Reviews incident reports for accuracy and completeness, including tracking of follow up with various department managers and staff.
- Reports patterns of risk and/or serious events, along with recommendations, to the Director of Quality Management of Cumberland Heights and ARCH Executive Director.
- Assists with initial investigations of customer complaints, including ongoing customer contacts as directed and documentation of same.
- Assists the Director of Quality Management of Cumberland Heights in maintaining the organization’s program of continuous compliance with The Joint Commission and state accreditation standards as directed.
- Assists with on site visits and inspections of organizational facilities by various other regulatory bodies as directed.
- Assists maintenance of organizational and program/department specific quality measurement activities, consulting with managers and Director of Quality Management as needed.
- Assists and participates in process improvement and project teams as directed, including the coordination of meeting schedules and maintenance of minutes associated with these.
- Assists with external credentialing for third party payors as directed.
- Creates and maintains computer database for a variety of administrative tasks, schedules and documents, providing technical assistance to Quality Management Director as needed
- Drafts and completes a variety of administrative correspondence, reports, applications and proposals as assigned.
- Ensures that a welcoming, safe and healing environment is maintained for each patient and family throughout the continuum of care.
- Serves as primary safety officer in coordination with Maintenance Manager.
- Maintains and completes Payroll and time off requests in coordination with other managers/coordinators and Executive Director.
- Assures all staff are notified of training and facilitates needed training and on-boarding at the on-site program level.
- Aids in taking care of facility administrative tasks in coordination with Executive Director.
- Make alumni check-up calls similar to RCA tracking for patient support and outcomes tracking.
- Create presentations for staff, stake-holders and for conferences.
- Recommends ways to improve the quality and delivery of services.
- Maintains confidentiality of company and patient information.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. This individual will also react productively to change. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree in healthcare administration or related field preferred; two (2) years of experience required with healthcare quality management strongly preferred; behavioral healthcare also preferred.
Excellent interpersonal skills, with particular ability to deescalate hostile persons in person and on telephone; excellent verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail; ability to interact effectively with all levels of personnel; excellent organizational skills; proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint) required; ability to learn and interpret various healthcare regulatory standards; ability to analyze data; ability to maintain complete confidentiality in regard to extremely sensitive information. Ability to lift 20 lbs.; ability to speak, hear, see, and sit; ability to speak, read and write in English; If recovering, one (1) year of verifiable abstinence required with five years preferred.
Position is in an office setting that involves everyday risks or discomforts requiring normal safety precautions. Position is subject to occasional evening and weekend work and occasional travel. Position comes into contact, via telephone and in person, with hostile and angry customers who may require additional safety precautions.
Discussed during interview
How to Apply
Visit our website @Cumberlandheights.org
- Date Posted: March 8, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Other
- Service Area: Children / Youth