Working from the Nashville headquarters and reporting to the VP of Operations, the Facilities Manager will be responsible for assisting with daily functions of the Dismas House residence.
- Routine maintenance of entire 4 story residential reentry facility including building and grounds.
- Operates and maintains custodial functions.
- Ensures that the facility is clean and maintained according to company policy and procedures.
- Conducts and documents regular facilities inspections.
- Checks completed work by vendors and contractors.
- Recommends mechanical, electrical, and plumbing maintenance.
- Communicates workplace safety precautions to employees and residents.
- During resident arrival, assist with orientation and help with getting new residents situated
- Assist with logging and maintaining of combination locks, locker keys and cell phones and bus passes.
- Room set up for new residents with inventory of basic needs and living items such as bedding, clothing, towels, and any other items provided by Dismas House.
- Take inventory of basic needs and facility supplies.
- Monitor cleaning assignments for residents including common areas, kitchen and building grounds and communicating with staff that they are being completed.
- Coordination of needs when outside organizations meet on premise including AV and special requests
- Conduct inventory and cleaning of Dismas property and room assigned to resident when discharged
- Assist with coordination of routine van maintenance.
- Drive residents to appointments, work, and scheduled outings.
- Weekly grocery and basic needs shopping
- Conduct drug and alcohol testing when needed.
- Coordinate with staff on new resident arrivals and orientations
- Other job duties as assigned
- Strong project management skills
- Customer service orientation
- Communication skills
- Technical engineering skills
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- IT skills
- Insurance Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, 401k, Life, Long- Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Generous paid time off
How to Apply
Please send resume and list of references to email@example.com
- Date Posted: June 8, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Other
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Start Date: 07/01/2021
- Salary Range: Dependent on Experience
- Working Hours: 40 hours per week