St. Luke's Community House
Facilities Maintenance Technician
St. Luke's Community House
The Facilities Coordinator is directly responsible for ensuring buildings, land & vehicles are kept safe, maintained and in good repair to support all St. Luke’s programs, services and special events. This position uses administrative skills that include vendor contracting and management, as well as knowledge of Microsoft Office applications that support facility operations and maintenance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for repairs, maintenance and the cleanliness of all buildings, equipment, vehicles, and grounds.
- Actively involved in the planning and provisioning of materials and equipment for use, storage and ultimately for disposal.
- Responsible for the management of supplies, equipment, furniture, and other physical materials.
- Surveys and monitors building conditions and makes suggestions for repair and improvements.
- Completes daily administrative duties related to paperwork, scheduling vendor appointments, attending meetings and reviewing & responding to emails.
- Coordinates tasks and vendor appointments with staff to accomplish necessary projects and repairs.
- Oversees building and grounds maintenance and repairs and calls for repairs as needed.
- Oversees the vendor contracts such as cleaning, waste, HVAC, grass cutting, extermination, etc.
- Supports special events by setting up, breaking down and assisting event staff in removing barriers to successful outcomes.
- Responsible for inventory control regarding cleaning and sanitary supplies.
- Ensures appropriate storage of St. Luke’s equipment and resources.
- Participates in professional development and training opportunities and attends all required meetings.
- Practices quality customer care in all relationships with internal or external customers, including staff, volunteers, and donors.
- The ability to make trips on foot as well as by company vehicle, to different building locations.
- Performs pick-ups and deliveries, as necessary.
High School education (some college preferred)
Demonstrate initiative in problem-solving
Organizational skills and ability to work independently
Ability to work in teams
Must be able to lift at least 40 lbs
Job Type: Full-time
HOURS AND BENEFITS
The position of Facilities Technician is a full-time position. A full benefits package is offered, including paid time off, group life, long term disability, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, medical, dental, and 401k
St. Luke’s Community House is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply
To join our team, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, and please include salary expectations.
No phone calls please
- Date Posted: November 6, 2020
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Other
- Service Area: Social / Human Services