Facilities Maintenance Coordinator
Mercy Community Healthcare
Mercy Community Healthcare is a Christian non-profit with a mission to reflect the love and compassion of Jesus Christ by providing excellent healthcare to ALL and support for their families.
We currently have an immediate need for a Facilities Maintenance Coordinator. This position is responsible for the general cleanliness and upkeep of the indoor and outdoor areas of the healthcare’s sites. This position will work with various vendors and contractors to fulfill small and large renovation projects. This position will be responsible for all mailroom functions of the healthcenter.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Cleans, services and performs minor repairs of the building areas for all Mercy Community Healthcare facilities, ensuring safety, neatness and cleanliness both inside and outside as outlined in cleaning/maintenance schedule. Provides required facility maintenance/cleaning reports as directed.
- Responds to spills, leaks and biohazard cleanup as required by departments. Restock dispenser paper goods, hand soap/hand sanitizer in all locations
- Handles day to day repairs of internal buildings and equipment including, but not limited to lighting, painting, minor carpentry, repairs and minor electrical or plumbing issues
- Transports small equipment/tools between departments, assists with staff workspace relocation, the setup of facilities (internal/external) for meetings, conferences, events, etc.
- Coordinates repair and renovation projects with various vendors or contractors
- Coordinates and audits external facilities vendor tasks including but not limited to janitorial services, pest services, rug services, lock smith, as direct
- Performs mailroom functions – Receives, logs and distributes incoming mail and deliveries to various departments. Assists in the shipping of any outbound packages
- Supports all policies, OSHA rules, health and safety regulations and guidelines
- Performs other necessary duties as required by the health center to meet the operational goals
High School diploma or GED required and At least 1-year experience as a facilities maintenance person, medical janitorial staff or similar service preferred but not required. Some maintenance skill is required – Must be generally familiar with building mechanical, electrical, and plumbing services.
The successful candidates will possess strong analytical skills, MS Office skills, troubleshooting, problem solving, active listening, interpersonal skills, customer service focus, written and verbal communication, culturally diverse, analytical, detail oriented, collaborative, project management skills.
See Job Description
How to Apply
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
- Date Posted: August 13, 2020
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Other
- Service Area: Other