Renewal House seeks highly qualified candidates to fill the Facilities Assistant role. This individual is responsible for cleaning and preparing apartments for families in our Residential Treatment Program, grounds beautification, acting as liaison for external vendors and maintaining the inventory of property management supplies. This is a part-time position. If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging opportunity, this may be a good fit for you!
This position is responsible for:
- Preparing apartments for new residents and tenants efficiently and effectively which includes, but is not limited to cleaning, light maintenance, and restocking supplies.
- Coordinating transport of unneeded in-kind donations to other non-profit agencies.
- Assisting with daily maintenance of facility including, but not limited to cleaning the grounds, snow control, trash disposal, and watering/weeding the campus
- Maintaining adequate inventory of apartment prep supplies, including purchasing and organizing supplies.
- Assisting with facility maintenance and regular facility inspections as requested by staff.
- Escorting facility technician and contractors, as needed.
Education and Experience:
• Excellent communication skills and solid problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to work independently and stay on task without direct supervision.
• Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure.
• Ability to maintain professional boundaries while providing support to clients.
• Tennessee Driver License in good standing
Renewal House offers a generous benefits package, which will be discussed in detail during the interview process.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a resume via email to email@example.com or via fax to 615-255-4090.
- Date Posted: April 19, 2021
- Type: Part-Time
- Job Function: Other
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Working Hours: 20