Are you interested in a job that helps others without being chained to a desk? Do you enjoy being active and completing projects? Do you work well in a fast-paced environment? If so, apply to become a member of the Renewal House team!
Renewal House seeks a highly motivated candidate to fill the Facilities Assistant role. This individual is responsible for cleaning and stocking apartments for families in our housing programs, grounds beautification, coordinating of in-kind donations, acting as liaison for external vendors and maintaining the inventory of property management supplies. This is a part-time position that we plan to move full time in the new year. If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging opportunity, this may be a good fit for you!
The Facilities Assistant is responsible for:
- cleaning and stocking apartments for families in our housing programs
- grounds beautification
- coordinating of in-kind donations
- acting as liaison for external vendors
- maintaining the inventory of property management supplies
- other facilities assistance, as needed
The Facilities Assistant candidate should have:
• Solid communication skills and solid problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to work independently and stay on task without direct supervision.
• Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure.
• Ability to maintain professional boundaries while interacting with clients and staff.
• Ability to be physically active at work including cleaning, climbing steps, and lifting.
Renewal House offers a generous benefits package. Details will be discussed in the interview.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their resume via email to email@example.com or by fax to 615-255-4090.
- Date Posted: October 11, 2021
- Type: Part-Time
- Job Function: Programs and Service Delivery
- Service Area: Social / Human Services