Executive Leadership Assistant
Highly organized, action-oriented, and detail-minded, the Executive Leadership Assistant is a behind-the-scenes “right hand” to three of Siloam’s senior Executives, supporting their efforts to effectively lead over 50 staff and 400+ volunteers in Siloam’s mission to share the love of Christ by serving those in need through health care.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves as an ex officio member of the Leadership Team, participating in weekly team meetings, drafting agendas and minutes, and following up on action items as needed.
- Coordinates, anticipates, and organizes the active schedules of the CEO and CMO and apprises them of upcoming commitments and changes to schedules, communicating any schedule changes to other attendees.
- Uses excellent writing skills to communicate concisely and effectively on behalf of the CEO to Board members, donors, foundation staff, and others on a variety of matters.
- Writes or collaborates on reports, memos, and other correspondence, meeting agendas, and documents as assigned by the CEO, CMO, or CFO.
- Completes expense reports for CEO and CMO and performs basic bookkeeping tasks up to 10 hours per week for the CFO.
- Follows up quickly and effectively on phone calls and emails for CEO and CMO as needed.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues of concern to the CEO or CMO, determining appropriate course of action, response, or referral.
- Coordinates reminders, setup, and A/V needs for staff and leadership team meetings.
- Provides logistical support for retreats and other internal special events.
- Participates in ongoing quality improvement (QI) activities in above roles.
- Performs other duties as assigned by CEO and CMO.
Board Liaison and Committee Support
- Performs and coordinates primary administrative and communication support for the CEO, CMO, and CFO to the Board of Directors by organizing, preparing for, attending, and following up on all aspects of board and committee meetings in which the CEO, CMO, and CFO regularly participate, both virtual and in-person (including some early mornings, occasional evenings, and a rare weekend).
- Maintains, updates, and adheres to board policies and bylaws, including advance distribution of relevant material before meetings.
- Punctually records board and other committee meeting minutes, maintaining orderly and appropriately authorized copies on a confidential digital drive.
Education and Experience
- College degree and minimum of four years of administrative support experience in an office setting.
- Experience providing administrative support to a Board of Directors or Trustees preferred.
- Proven experience successfully using organizational and administrative skills/gifts for the success of a larger team.
- Passionate about Christian ministry to the underserved and in full agreement with Siloam’s mission and core values.
- Skill in prioritization of workload and ability to multi-task.
- Strong writing skills and computer literacy are required.
- High level of proficiency in MS Office Suite, QuickBooks, SharePoint, Zoom, and Google Drive is a must; experience with electronic medical records is preferred.
- Ability to work well with a diverse, multicultural team.
- Familiarity with standard office equipment and desire to master new software are essential.
- Adherence to OSHA and confidentiality requirements.
- Willingness and ability to work remotely when necessary.
Full package of benefits including health/dental/vision insurance, life and LTD insurance, paid time off including holidays, and participation in a retirement savings plan after one year of continuous employment.
How to Apply
Please visit our website at www.siloamhealth.com/careers to find the link to the job description and instructions for applying. While on the website, please browse to learn about our Christian faith-based primary care clinic, our core values, and mission.
- Date Posted: April 28, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Salary Range: $45-50k per year