Executive Director-Fannie Battle Day Home for Children
Fannie Battle seeks an energetic, engaged, and visionary Executive Director to lead a staff of 24 with an annual operating budget of $1.3 million. Our mission is to provide affordable and accessible high-quality childcare while empowering families to reach their fullest potential. We continuously work to achieve our mission through our core values: Teaching Children, Empowering Families, Strengthening the Community.
For more information, please visit our website at: www.fanniebattle.org
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, experience, attributes, and education:
- Passion for our mission.
- Strategic and Visionary Leader: Ability to create a compelling sense of organizational purpose to appeal to key stakeholders while also inspiring others.
- Strong Ethics and Values: Translates and operationalizes vision and own behavior that is grounded in the agency shared values.
- Excellent writing, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Entrepreneurial approach to the use of scarce resources
- Previous experience working with youth either in a professional setting or through volunteer work.
- Ability to recruit and work with a diverse board of directors.
- Proven track record of successful fundraising and fiscal management.
- Outstanding leadership, networking, and motivational skills
- Demonstrated ability to build donor and community relationships
- Bachelor’s degree required; Graduate degree preferred.
- Multiple years of progressive experience in management impacting and achieving results.
How to Apply
Applicant screening will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Fannie Battle is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants should submit a letter of interest and a current resume to:
Fannie Battle Search Committee
c/o Center for Nonprofit Management
- Date Posted: January 24, 2020
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Executive Leadership
- Service Area: Children / Youth
- Salary Range: The Salary Range for this position is $75,000- $95,000