Hays-Caldwell Women's Center
Hays-Caldwell Women's Center
Benefits of Being an HCWC Employee
HCWC currently contributes $512 per month toward employee’s health insurance costs (employees pay between $133 and $177 per month depending on plan selected)
If the HDHP is selected, HCWC also deposits $128 into the HSA account each month
HCWC provides a $20,000 Life Insurance coverage
Holiday and Vacation Time:
9 paid holidays (2 personal days, MLK or Presidents’ Day, NY Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day)
12 days of sick leave annually (8 hours each month)
10 days paid vacation in years 1 – 4
15 days paid vacations years 5 – 9
20 days paid vacation 10 years or more
Employees receiving 20 days paid vacation are eligible to receive one of their weeks of vacation in pay rather than time when the budget permits.
Receive an additional 8 hours of holiday for completing a week on back-up phone / hospital response
As an incentive to reward those who attend work regularly and maintain good health, when funding permits, staff with at least 160 hours of sick leave at the beginning of a fiscal year will receive a bonus of $100 and an additional $1 for each hour over 160 up to 800 hours of sick leave.
After 5 years of employment, eligible employees are able to combine accumulated leave time (sick, vacation, flex, holiday, etc.) and take off a full month (once every 5 years).
Up to 3 days of leave may be granted for death in the immediate family.
Parental leave may be allowed for the birth or adoption of a child.
- Parental leave is accrued at the rate of one half day of paid leave per month of full-time employment. No leave will be allowed for terminating employees.
- If months of employment have previously been used to determine parental leave, they may be used at half value for subsequent births or adoptions.
- Up to twelve weeks of leave (combined parental leave and other accrued leave time) may be taken if leave time is available.
Longevity Pay Increases:
After 2 years of employment at HCWC, staff get a bump in salary.
- $2000 for licensed staff (LMFT, LPC, LPC-I, LMSW, licensed CPA, etc.)
- $1200 for non-licensed staff.
Staff entering their 15th year of employment at HCWC can choose to no longer be in the Hospital Response / Back-up Phone Rotation.
Student Loan Forgiveness:
The Director of Operations is more than willing to fill out and sign documentation verifying your employment if you are applying to have your student loan debt forgiven.
HCWC matches up to a 3% contribution toward retirement plan (Simple IRA) for eligible employees. HCWC employees can elect to enroll in the Simple IRA plan any time after January 1st following:
- 12 months of employment AND
Opportunities to Socialize and Engage:
- Annual team retreats
- Board/Staff Retreat
- Self-Compassion Lunches and retreats
- Issues Lunches
- Birthday Lunches
How to Apply
TO APPLY: Qualified applicants should email the Transition Committee and request an application packet at:
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE. OPEN UNTIL FILLED.
- Date Posted: January 4, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Executive Leadership
- Service Area: Children / Youth