Greater Nashville Realtors
Executive Assistant to the CEO
Greater Nashville Realtors
This team member will report to and support the CEO who is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the association. This role will coordinate and manage executive scheduling and events. This includes organizing and preparing materials for monthly association Board of Directors meetings, working closely with the Board of Directors and Executive Committee regarding their activities with the organization, and providing administrative and organizational support to the CEO. The Executive Assistant to the CEO serves as the eyes and ears for the CEO, helping find and make connections, oversee projects, and supply information to the CEO. This person will ensure that meetings, materials, and Board of Directors activities the CEO is responsible for are well organized and communicated effectively.
- Work directly with the CEO to support all aspects of daily work routine. Develop positive and strategic relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Maintain the CEO’s calendar, including scheduling meetings, appointments, speaking engagements, and travel arrangements. Exercise discretion in committing time and evaluating needs.
- Coordinate, monitor, and communicate work with staff department directors as needed to support the association’s strategic plan.
- Schedule meetings for the CEO with staff members as needed; assist in the preparation and distribution of meeting agendas and materials.
- Assist the CEO as the Board of Directors liaison to keep the board aware of activities and expectations. This includes assembling the board meeting materials, communicating about board activities, and attending board meetings to take minutes and supply support as needed to the CEO.
- Support all committees and groups that the CEO serves as the staff liaison as well as the annual Leadership Academy.
- Engage with Tennessee REALTORS® and the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) and assist members participating at those levels. This includes leading the travel and planning for staff and leadership attending state and national REALTOR® association events. This will include travel and support at these events.
- Participate alongside the CEO in organizing staff meetings and staff outings.
- Keep the CEO advised of time-sensitive and priority issues, ensuring appropriate follow-up.
- Complete a variety of special projects including creating PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets, special reports, and agenda material.
- Oversee regular communication with broker members, keeping them engaged in association activities and priorities.
- Maintain confidential and sensitive information. Uses discretion, judgment, and knowledge of the organization to facilitate the executive’s activities and maintain confidentiality.
Greater Nashville REALTORS® is seeking an accomplished Executive Assistant to the CEO. Experience and a record of accomplishment demonstrating sound judgment and comfortable interaction with high-level executives and a staff team are essential. Experience working with a board of directors and volunteer leaders is highly desired. Team player capable of cultivating productive working relationships within the association staff and membership.
Skillset and Background
- A bachelor’s degree preferred
- Professional demeanor and decorum essential
- Three to five years prior experience in supporting a senior executive or team
- Excellent computer skills, including the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Familiarity with association management and the REALTOR® association is a plus
- Excellent people, organization, and time-management skills
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Simple IRA: match employee contribution up to 3% of salary
- Medical Insurance: 100% paid for employee – high deductible health plan with HSA
- Dental and Vision: 100% paid for employee
- Life Insurance: $15,000 of life insurance paid 100% for employee
- Long-Term Disability: Plan provided by Greater Nashville REALTORS®
- Mobile phone and service provided
- Paid Time Off (based on the number of years employed by Greater
How to Apply
Submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Jarron B. Springer, JD, CAE, RCE, C2EX
Chief Executive Officer
Greater Nashville REALTORS®
4540 Trousdale Drive
Nashville, TN 37204
- Date Posted: October 30, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Other
- Salary Range: $60,000-$66,000
- Working Hours: 8:30-5:00