Nashville Wine Auction
Executive Assistant/Data Manager
Nashville Wine Auction
To maintain administrative systems, CRM and comprehensive database information for all Nashville Wine Auction operations while providing administrative support to the President/CEO.
- Represent Nashville Wine Auction and provide exceptional and professional customer service for all supporters resulting in the best charity wine auction customer experience
- Develop and manage the event registration process for all Nashville Wine Auction events
- Function as primary contact and concierge for the Grand and Premier Patrons programs
- Play a lead role in the management and day-to-day operations of donor, bidder, sponsor, volunteer, and prospect database; serve as the point person for queries, reports, actions, list management for mailings and major events, and import and export of data
- Perform/oversee data imports and updates, and participate in evaluations of future data needs and systems
- Coordinate and communicate with other team members regarding registration, database updates and reports
- Lead efforts to uphold data integrity and consistency
- Collaborate with team members to define reporting requirements and create flexible reports that assist in NWA operations
- Create and maintain report process documentation
- Work with CEO to develop and refine correspondence, memos, proposals, spreadsheets, slideshows, reports, and other executive/organizational documents using multiple platforms and software programs
- Coordinate all mailings by gathering accurate information, printing, assembling, and distributing finished product within event timelines with or without volunteer help
- Maintain the Board Room calendar by scheduling and providing meeting support (set up, media, clean up)
- Screen incoming correspondence and respond professionally on behalf of the CEO as necessary
- Provide phone and reception support for the organization and coordinate ordering office supplies
- Schedule and coordinate travel plans, itineraries, for special guests
- Develop and execute processes that promote a productive, efficient, safe, and clean workplace environment (this includes common work areas and office/event supply storage and inventory)
- Delegate daily tasks to Interns and oversee Intern experience
- Manage and perform special projects/assignments
- Ability to run errands (bank, post office, suppliers) as needed
- Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint
- Database management
- CRM management
- Phone systems and office equipment
- Interest in advancing the mission of the Nashville Wine Auction
- Excellent time management skills
- Advanced writing and communication skills; ability to produce professional correspondence, presentations, meeting minutes, etc. with strong attention to detail.
- Highly effective interpersonal skills and ability to interact and collaborate with patrons, donors, Board of Directors, team members, strong customer service approach to work and projects.
- Strong organizational skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness, creativity in problem solving, and overall good judgment.
- Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion.
- Pleasant, flexible and professional attitude
- Able to work nights or weekends as needed for events
- Endurance to work extended hours with sustained energy and upbeat demeanor as needed for occasional events (4-6/year)
- Must be able to maneuver up to 100 lbs. and lift 50 lbs. up and/or down a flight of stairs (a case of wine, a crate of wine glasses or box of paper)
- Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Holidays
How to Apply
Email cover letter and resume to: NashvilleWineAuctionApplicant@gmail.com
- Date Posted: January 3, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Philanthropy / CSR
- Start Date: 01/10/2022
- Salary Range: $50K
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk; M-F, 9:00am - 5:30pm