EmpowerCredit Program Manager
The mission of Transformation Nashville is to engage, educate, and empower children and families living in poverty.
This key role will lead the EmpowerCredit program and oversee operations of other programming. We anticipate a part-time schedule of up to thirty (30) hours per week with focus on solid program management and program growth/expansion.
- Organizing the EmpowerCredit program and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including client success and satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Developing and maintaining a client database that includes all contacts, outcomes of initial meetings, decisions re loans, loan paperwork, follow up communication, and outcomes of loans.
- Seeking trainings and collaborations that support the program.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzing program risks related to cash flow, sustainability, policies, client relationships, etc.
- Lead finance classes as needed.
- Working on strategy with the marketing team.
- Other tasks, as assigned.
- College degree preferred in social work, finance, business, or related field OR equivalent qualification through experience.
- Proven experience in program management.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience managing a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks, including competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PPT, and Outlook.
- Willingness to complete at least two finance classes in first six months of employment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Reliable transportation.
- Ability to pass background and credit check.
- Sense of humor, common sense, strong intra- and inter-personal skills, agility, empathy, respect, desire to serve, strong work ethic, strong communication skills, strong sense of professionalism.
To be determined.
How to Apply
Please email cover letter, resume, and references to Mimi Fondren at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date Posted: September 8, 2020
- Type: Part-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Working Hours: 30 hours