Education Data Coordinator
Nashville International Center for Empowerment
Nashville International Center for Empowerment, established in 2005, is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) ethnic community-based organization dedicated to ensure refugees and immigrants achieve their full potential now and for generations to come. The Education Data Supervisor (Lead ParaProfessional) will report to the Adult Education Assistant Manager and will work closely with education program staff to oversee data systems and integrity for English Language programs. This is a full time, 40 hour position.
- Coordinates data collection, entry, and reporting systems for educational programs
- Facilitates the collection, organization, and monitoring of client records in both hard copy and electronic format.
- Manages systems for all client data including, but not limited to, applications, assessments, eligibility documentation, and attendance hours.
- Updates organizational manuals and training materials to reflect current data processes.
- Present and communicate data insights to both specialists and a non-technical audience.
- Supervises Student Coordinator and Data Specialist positions.
- Assists in the analysis of data for internal communication and grant reporting.
- Assists with client communication (related to eligibility and enrollment.)
- Assist with administrative tasks affiliated with program operations.
Successful candidates will demonstrate:
- Ability to work with a diverse team
- Ability to plan, prioritize, manage and complete tasks on a deadline
- Ability to remain flexible and responsive to evolving program needs
- Ability to delegate and supervise the workflow of others
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- High levels of motivation, self-reliance, and independence
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral English proficiency
- Advanced computer and typing skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of databases and data systems, especially federal and state. • Expertise with Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, and Excel.
- Commitment to live and work in Nashville, Tennessee
- Reliable transportation
- Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 1 year experience with data entry
- Experience in program data, grant software, or database maintenance preferred
Paid holidays, vacation and PTO, health care reimbursement and 401k matching after one year.
How to Apply
Contact Information and Procedure:
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. No calls. Applications without requested information will not be considered.
APPLICATIONS WILL BE RECEIVED UNTIL THE POSITION IS FILLED.
Nashville International Center for Empowerment does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, religion (creed), gender, gender identity/expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors and vendors.
- Date Posted: February 16, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Education
- Start Date: 04/01/2021
- Salary Range: $17-$19 per hour
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk M-F 9:00 AM-5:00 PM