Sexual Assault Center
Donor Engagement Manager
Sexual Assault Center
To help determine goals and strategies to increase donations that support the mission of the Sexual Assault Center.
Major Duties Include:
- Work with VP of Development and Marketing to create an effective major gift donor stewardship program
- Conduct donor analytics to identify high potential, new and lapsed donors within SAC’s CRM
- Cultivate relationships with donors who have giving potential over $5,000
- Create donor communication plans
- Create bi-annual donor reports
- Create and oversee Annual Campaigns and other special initiatives
- Attend regularly scheduled Development Team and All Staff meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience writing donation appeals
- Experience working within the sexual assault or violence against women sectors is preferred
- Experience with donor databases
- Ability to work well independently and as a team member as well as take initiative and follow tasks through completion
- Two to five years of nonprofit development experience
- At least two years experience with annual campaigns, making direct donor asks in person and/or over the phone, managing donor relationships and creating and overseeing special initiatives
- Support core mission and values of the Sexual Assault Center
SAC reserves the right waive any of the above qualifications dependent on work experience and other qualifying factors.
- Extensive familiarity with fundraising
- Models trauma-informed approach and cultural humility related to client storytelling, supervision, and team/organizational wellness
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills and ability to proofread documents
- Comfortable asking for donations on the phone, virtually or in person
- Able to power through challenges
- Organized, detail oriented, and flexible
- Able to identify and respond to shifting priorities
- Utilize good judgement to navigate uncertainty and solve problems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge in Canva, Venngage, Network for Good or Survey Monkey is a plus
Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, 401(k) all available. Employer contributes to Medical, while Dental and Vision are 100% employee paid. LTD available after 90 days of employment as well as 401(k).
How to Apply
Please submit resume and cover letter to HumanResources@sacenter.org.
- Date Posted: June 28, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Fundraising / Revenue Development
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Start Date: 07/15/2021
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $60,000
- Working Hours: Monday-Thursday 8am-5pm, Friday 8am-2pm. Occasional weekends and evenings required for events.