Methodist Health System
DONOR DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR
Methodist Health System
The database coordinator maintains the Raiser’s Edge donor database to produce effective and accurate data entry, retrieval, and data analysis
Facility: METHODIST HEALTH SYSTEM
Location: DALLAS, TX
Hours: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees daily batch creations and deposits
- Responsible for mailing pledge reminders and keeping track of pledge reminder reporting
- Track and provide fundraising status updates including ROI, CTRD and YTD reports
- Assist Director of Foundation Operations with thoughtful analysis of fundraising and donor trends
- Act as finance liaison responsible for reconciliations and review of reports generated by Finance.
- Manage all daily operations of Raiser’s Edge
- Provide technical support on Raiser’s Edge
- Train all development staff in Raiser’s Edge function and policies
- Act as liaison to Blackbaud for all Raiser’s Edge-related needs
- Produce canned and manual reports, using data housed in Raiser’s Edge
- Database Management
- Account gift entry, gift acknowledgement, and data integrity
- Manage key projects and process improvements related to the foundation’s donor database, serving as the point person for maintenance, reports, quarterly newsletter and annual report donor listings, special event recognition and seating and mailing lists for special events, annual report, stewardship reporting, direct mail and end-of-year solicitation
- Maintains a suppression list of those donors and individuals who have asked to be suppressed from contact.
- Pull list queries for mailings, campaigns, major events, import and export of data.
- Database strategy:
- Offering insights and strategy/prospect management on global and individual actions.
Indirect Fundraising Support
- Manage database mailing lists for signature mailing including solicitation letters and invitation lists for patron and dinner events; maintains the patron guest lists and RSVPs; prepares seating chart for dinner event.
- Generate all mailing lists and guest lists for the department
- Collaborate with other development department members on creating appeals including digital
Education, Experience and Professional Certifications:
- 3-5 years’ experience with Raiser’s Edge software
- 3-5 years’ experience with working in a Development Office
- Proficiency in Excel and Word
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Interpersonal Skills (communication, interpersonal skills, etc.):
- Ability to function both as a collaborative member of a team and a self-starter who requires minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail: numbers, codes, math, spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Propensity or affinity for math, accounting, and/or statistics
- Ability to handle confidential information discreetly
- Organizational skills necessary to coordinate a variety of detail-oriented activities simultaneously
- Ability to balance and adapt to changing priorities, frequent interruptions, and time-sensitive deadlines
How to Apply
- Date Posted: February 18, 2020
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Other
- Service Area: Other
- Start Date: 02/18/2020