Tennessee Charitable Care Network
Director of Strategic Initiatives
Tennessee Charitable Care Network
Leads TCCN’s fundraising and sustainability efforts in alignment with the Strategic Plan.
- Lead development and innovation for future grant and program initiatives, ensuring alignment with the mission of TCCN and strategic goals.
- Identify funding and partnership opportunities, including federal, state, and private grants, to meet organizational needs.
- Cultivate relationships with potential funders.
- In partnership with the Director of Programs and Director of Quality, provide leadership to ensure the overall success of TCCN initiatives.
- Staff lead for the TCCN Fundraising and Sustainability Committee.
- Staff lead for weekly internal TCCN Grants Meeting, to include status reports on potential/recommended new opportunities.
Funding Proposal Development
- Proactively collaborate with members to bridge the needs of free and charitable programs with the needs of funders and partners for mutual success.
- Take a lead role in the development and writing of grant proposals and other funding requests, ensuring organized materials, draft timelines, managed deadlines, and support to staff as they assist in proposal development.
- Develop and manage grant budgets, in collaboration with ED.
Strategic Initiative Implementation
- Provide leadership for optimizing the grant administration & invoicing processes, policies, and procedures to mitigate risk, ensure compliance, and achieve success with achieving grant objectives.
- Project a welcoming and supportive attitude that encourages member engagement in TCCN initiatives.
- Develop, implement, and communicate overall programmatic strategy, deliverables, and outcomes to participating members.
- Assist in the preparation of documentation and materials for site visits and/or audits from state or federal funders and other grant funding agencies.
- Provide support to TCCN staff and members.
- Other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field with two years of program or grant management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret federal or state regulatory grant language.
- Familiarity working in a healthcare environment preferred.
- Nonprofit experience is a plus.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid computer skills, and extensive knowledge of MS Office.
- Knowledge of data analysis and updating database content.
- Ability to travel to member sites and partner meetings. Must possess reliable transportation.
- Work individually and as part of a team.
- Space for a home office with internet connectivity as employees work remotely.
- Work collaboratively with all members of the team, members, and partners.
- Detail-oriented, proactive, assertive, and self-motivated requiring little supervision to complete tasks.
- Flexible schedule
- Fifteen (15) days of paid time off (PTO) each calendar year
- Eleven (11) paid holidays each calendar year
- Three (3) days of paid bereavement leave upon the death of a member of their immediate family
- Benefit Stipend
- Life Insurance of $25,000
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send a resume and a cover letter detailing interest, desired salary, and available start date to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Satisfactory completion of a background and reference check is required
TCCN is an equal opportunity employer. TCCN does not discriminate in regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
TCCN is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Date Posted: October 27, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Fundraising / Revenue Development
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Start Date: 12/04/2023
- Salary Range: $68,000 - $75,000
- Working Hours: M-F, 9-5