Tennessee Charitable Care Network
Director of Programs
Tennessee Charitable Care Network
Tennessee Charitable Care Network (TCCN) is Tennessee’s network of non-profit clinics and programs providing free or reduced cost health care services to those in need. We exist to support the work of our members through education, advocacy, funding, and networking.
TCCN’s Director of Programs designs, develops, implements, and evaluates all TCCN training and technical assistance (T/TA) programs to achieve quality program performance and optimal synergies among and between programs.
- Coordinate and oversee the design, development, and implementation of regular workshops and trainings to continually strengthen TCCN and our members.
- Oversee the content and delivery of each T/TA program in accordance with grant requirements and the mission and goals of TCCN.
- Design and develop all T/TA program materials.
- Communicate with members, grantors, and other stakeholders to gain input about and support for the T/TA programs.
- Define long-term goals and objectives to measure outcomes of the T/TA programs.
- Develop and implement strategies to maximize the synergies among T/TA program areas.
- As needed, initiate new programs in support of active grants and TCCN’s strategic direction.
- Establish a T/TA program evaluation framework to assess the strengths of each program and to identify areas for improvement.
- Monitor program activities and conduct an annual evaluation according to the program evaluation framework.
- Report evaluation findings to the Executive Director and recommend changes to enhance the program, or to fill identified program gaps as appropriate.
- Support program staff by providing direction, input, and feedback.
- Provide insight into evolving opportunities for TCCN and its members.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Master’s degree preferred with 3-5 years of program leadership experience.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret federal or state regulatory grant language.
- Familiarity working in free and charitable health care environment; with vulnerable populations; and/or with nonprofits.
- Experience designing, leading, and evaluating programs for multiple audiences.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Strong management and organizational skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid computer skills, extensive knowledge of MS Office.
- Knowledge of data analysis.
- Ability to travel to member sites. Must possess reliable transportation.
- Work individually and as part of a team.
- Space for a home office with internet connectivity to be able to work remotely.
- Work collaboratively with all members of the team, members, and partners.
- Detail-oriented, proactive, assertive, and self-motivated requiring little supervision to complete tasks.
All TCCN staff receive paid time off and holiday pay as well as a generous benefit stipend.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send a resume and a cover letter to: email@example.com
Satisfactory completion of a background and reference check will be required of the successful candidate.
- Date Posted: January 18, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Programs and Service Delivery
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Start Date: 02/06/2023
- Salary Range: $68,000 - $75,000
- Working Hours: M-F, 9-5