The Operation Andrew Group
Director of Pastor Engagement
The Operation Andrew Group
Purpose: The mission of Operation Andrew Group, OAG, is to serve churches so together, through the unity of the gospel, they can serve the community. The heart of the organization’s work is to advance the cause of Christ by mobilizing and uniting churches to love and serve Middle TN.
The purpose of the Director of Pastor Engagement is to build a local interdenominational pastors’ network. The network’s goal is to enhance passion for unity in Christ, increase care for pastors, provide tools and opportunities for collaboratively navigating ministry, and in all things bring honor to Christ. The director will work with all OAG ministries to create a synergic, ministry-oriented community model for advancing the cause of Christ.
The Director of Pastor Engagement for OAG is a servant leader who embodies the heart of Jesus Christ and is passionate about unity among believers to serve and bless Nashville and the Middle TN community.
·Build an intentional Operation Andrew Group pastors’ network.
· Deepen engagement with local pastors to foster unity among believers from various communities of faith.
· Provide tools and support to assist pastors in navigating shifting societal needs, norms and trends, e.g., COVID-19.
· Oversee the LINC (Leaders in Nashville Connecting) initiative.
· Create a safe, supportive, encouraging culture for the personal needs of pastors.
· Intentionally be active in efforts to increase racial reconciliation in the community.
· Initiative and be engaged in prayer opportunities in the community.
· Work as a collaborative member of the OAG ministry team.
· Work with the OAG development team to achieve financial goals by sharing the OAG impact story to individuals, corporations, and congregations.
· Must be a prayerful and passionate follower of Christ that loves and values the local Church and its leadership.
· Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s or higher degree preferred.
· Three to five years of ministry-related experience required.
· Eager to work closely with church leaders of differing backgrounds and communities of faith to embrace unity in Jesus.
· Ability to build bridges through meaningful relationships with diverse leaders.
· Proven leader in developing healthy teams, partnerships, or collaborations at the local or regional level.
· Self-starter and able to manage multiple projects.
· Manage projects independently and as a member of a team.
· Skilled in public speaking, facilitating and coordinating meetings both in person and virtually.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Experience in social media and technology as an engagement tool for ministry.
· Experience in or willing to learn Microsoft Office Suite and Little Green Light donor management software.
· Proven ability to raise financial investment.
· Hybrid office and at-home.
· Local travel.
· Work with a Christ-centered team with core values of Respect, Trustworthiness, Grace, Adaptability/Flexibility, Transparency, and Integrity.
· Some evening and weekend work required.
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exhaustive duties and responsibilities, nor are the requirements of knowledge, skill, and abilities without consideration of other areas of experience and expertise that could compensate for stated requirements.
How to Apply
Resumes may be mailed to:
Operation Andrew Group
P O Box 128045
Nashville, TN 37212
Attention: Linda Leathers
Resumes may be emailed to:
- Date Posted: December 16, 2020
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Program Management
- Service Area: Religious