Director of Grants Management
The Director of Grants Management will be responsible for carrying out the mission by stewarding and securing grants and foundation support for both the Nashville and Murfreesboro clinic, as well as to work alongside the development and program teams to facilitate overall short and long-term strategic plan goals for the agency. This position will also design a balanced mix of donor sources to acquire, steward, and retain foundation donors. This position will report to the Chief Development Officer and will work in collaboration with the entire team to achieve the mission of the charity.
The Director of Grants Management contributes to the success of Interfaith Dental and its impact in the community by participating in a wide range of responsibilities and activities.
- Maintain accountability for areas of the development plan that relate to the Grants and Foundation revenue line by monitoring and reporting revenue, metrics, and outcomes to CEO, CDO and Development team members.
- Research, write, edit, assemble, and submit grant and report documents for all agency grants/contracts in collaboration with CEO and senior leadership team.
- Manage master grants calendar for a portfolio of state, local, public, and private grants and contracts with outcomes and data points needed for reporting.
- Ensure all applications and reports meet required criteria, are error free, and are submitted on time.
- Maintain funder electronic/paper data files, utilizing Bloomerang database to its fullest capacity to ensure accurate information is stored and donor’s preferences are being met.
- Convener and collector of agency needs and data sources for grant reporting.
- Performs other duties and projects as required.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university is required.
- 3 – 5 years of professional grant, contract, technical, or other advanced professional writing experience required.
- Experience in nonprofit grants management and federal or state grants or contracts strongly preferred.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with MS Office products, especially Microsoft Excel, Publisher, Outlook, and Word is required.
- The flexibility to work some evenings and weekends is required.
- A basic writing assessment will be administered, and samples of prior grant or technical writing are required.
Why Interfaith Dental?
Our greatest assets are our employees, and we are committed to their personal and professional development. We provide education, flexibility, and a Culture Warrior program that contributes to our employee’s high engagement and happiness, as well as the opportunity for a more complete and satisfying work-life integration.
At the Interfaith Dental, we have competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, work-life balance, generous paid sick time, paid parental leave, plus an employee assistance program (EAP) – to name a few. We also offer a 401k matching program. Not only do we have 6 paid holidays, but we also have a “CREST” day off – with pay! On top of that, we offer continuous learning and development and Who wouldn’t want all of that?
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
How to Apply
If everything you have read so far has made you want to be part of this fantastic team, please send your resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on our website at www.interfaithdental.com
- Date Posted: May 4, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Community Development
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk