YWCA Nashville & Middle Tennessee
Director of Grants Administration
YWCA Nashville & Middle Tennessee
This position will lead the data management and reporting process for all YWCA programs. The process includes developing, implementing, and monitoring grant-funded program activities, data entry protocols, outcomes, and reports.
(This position is Hybrid)
Relationships and Contacts
Within the organization: Initiates and maintains frequent contact and close relationships with program employees at all levels and works closely with finance personnel.
Outside the organization: Occasional contact with relevant government agencies and other stakeholders.
- Create, implement, and update data and/or evaluate plans and processes around program data.
- Develop, implement, and monitor quality assurance/ETO processes for all programs.
- Utilizing various databases, spreadsheets, and other tracking tools, monitor progress towards specific outcomes for program participants and track monthly program statistics, ensuring the accuracy of reports.
- Ensure grant required data is being collected and entered correctly into program databases and collaborate with program leadership to find resolutions.
- Compile and submit reports for assigned grant contracts.
- Train staff and act as a resource on data entry and quality assurance processes.
- Respond to internal and external requests for data. Design new database reports and collaborate with the Data Analyst to ensure accuracy.
- Maintain current program ETO Management Guides and other training resources.
Assists the VP of Grants & Program Evaluation and program leadership in developing, implementing, and monitoring grant-funded program activities using work plans and project schedules to accomplish goals and objectives.
Perform other duties as assigned.
- Education and Experience
- This position requires a bachelor’s degree; and 5 years’ experience in grants management and reporting.
- Physical Requirements
- Tasks may involve extended periods of time at a keyboard or workstation.
- The work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
Must be able to travel to multiple locations for meetings and events.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and facility with data.
- Ability to be proactive in prioritizing and navigating multiple responsibilities.
- Must be flexible, highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to work both independently and in collaboration with staff across departments to meet deadlines.
- Must have excellent communication skills, including the ability to clearly present data to a variety of audiences.
- Computer literacy is required. Must be proficient in research methodologies, Microsoft Office, and database programs and be willing to learn other applications.
- Willingness to support the mission of the YWCA and convey its importance both verbally and in writing.
The YWCA of Nashville and Middle Tennessee reserves the right to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in any way the organization desires. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties, including essential duties, to be performed by the employee occupying this position. This job description is not an employment contract, implied or otherwise. The employment relationship remains “At will.” The aforementioned job requirements are subject to change to reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities.
Work with us and receive:
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Employer Paid Medical
- Employer Paid Long Term Disability
- Parental Leave
- 2 Floating Holidays
- Employer Paid Vision
- Employer Paid $25K Life
- Health Reimbursement
How to Apply
For faster consideration, please apply using the link below:
- Date Posted: October 20, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Fundraising / Revenue Development
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Start Date: 10/19/2023
- Salary Range: $60,000-$70,000
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk