Director of Finance and Accounting
The ideal candidate is a leader who can provide guidance and oversight finance for a non-profit organization with budget of $1.6 million. The candidate will have responsibility for directing and coordinating all activities concerned with financial administration, general accounting, forecasting, budgeting, profit and loss reports, state invoicing, fiscal compliance and financial and statistical reporting with the assistance of our experienced financial resources coordinator. This position reports to the agency Executive Director and board treasurer.
• Provide management of agency finances
• Oversee forecasting, budget preparation, and billing
• Ensure compliance with accounting and government fiscal oversight mandates
• Strong grasp of non-profit accounting
• Experience in supervising accounting/finance staff
• Knowledge of state contracting, invoicing, and financial reporting
• Solutions-oriented, creative, and flexible
• Have a positive attitude, be a team player, and find creative solutions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient with QuickBooks
• Able to attend meetings in person in Nashville, Tennessee
Flexible schedule, work from home.
How to Apply
Send resume and letter of interest to email@example.com. Please use the following in the “subject line” of the email: Full Name, Director of Finance and Accounting position.
No phone calls, please.
- Date Posted: September 30, 2022
- Type: Contract / Temp
- Job Function: Accounting / Financial Management
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Start Date: 11/01/2022
- Salary Range: Negotiable