Mercy Community Healthcare
Director of Events and Outreach
Mercy Community Healthcare
Mercy Community Healthcare is looking for a high impact Director of Events and Outreach who has a passion for making a difference in the lives of those we serve in our community and upholding our faith-based mission.
Mercy’s Mission: The mission of Mercy Community Healthcare is to reflect the love and compassion of Jesus Christ by providing excellent healthcare to ALL and support to their families. We provide care to the uninsured, underinsured and insured through pediatric and adult primary care, mental and behavioral health services, and patient / family support.
The Director of Events and Outreach is a key position as we seek to make a difference in the lives of those around us. Are you up for this great opportunity? Apply Today!!
What Is This Job All About?
- This position is responsible for coordinating Mercy’s fundraising events, engaging in donor solicitation, and community outreach.
- Responsible for the planning, budgeting, and implementation of all fundraising events.
- Research and secure local corporate sponsorships.
- Work closely with the event chairs, volunteers, and committees to ensure successful events.
- Research, recommend, negotiate, and contract with all external vendors for event execution.
- Utilize in-person, phone, and email contact to engage donors and sponsors.
- Develop and execute donor solicitation activities via email, direct mail, and social media.
- Cultivate and maintain community and church partnerships.
- Represent Mercy to various community organizations.
- Interact with stakeholders in manner that promotes Mercy in the community.
What We Need from You:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in fundraising or development, preferably within a non-profit organization.
- A proven track record of overseeing fundraising events and working with volunteers.
- Must have proven experience of exceptional organizational and follow up skills in managing multiple projects at once.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written, verbal and listening, collaboration and organizational skills.
- Must be able to prioritize, follow-through and meet deadlines.
What Is in It for You?
- Work for a place with mission and purpose.
- Work with great people around you.
- Great benefits like Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, and 401(k)
- Make a difference in your community.
How to Apply
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
- Date Posted: July 18, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Communications / Marketing / PR
- Service Area: Community Development
- Salary Range: Starting at $70k -