Mercy Multiplied America, Inc.
Director of Counseling
Mercy Multiplied America, Inc.
Mercy Multiplied, a Christian residential home for women, comprised of four U.S. homes, has an immediate opening for a full-time Human Resources Specialist at our corporate office located in Nashville, Tennessee.
Mercy Multiplied is dedicated to help young women break free from life-controlling behaviors and situations, including eating disorders, self-harm, drug and alcohol addictions, unplanned pregnancy, depression, sexual abuse, and sex trafficking. Our program is voluntary, biblically-based, and free of charge to young women ages 13 to 32. It uses proven methods, lasts approximately six months, and features a multi-dimensional approach to heal body, mind, and spirit.
• Must have a masters in counseling or marriage and family therapy and able to be eligible for licensure as an LPC-MHSP and/or LMFT in the state of Tennessee
• Basic office skills (typing, filing, etc.)
• Ability to multi-task
• Able to work quickly and efficiently
• Ability to be concise and direct
• Must be a team player who is flexible and able to use sound judgment on a consistent basis
• Must be flexible and willing to stay after hours if a special circumstances arise
• Must have a thorough understanding of, and dedication to, the vision of Mercy Multiplied, along with demonstrated Christian work ethics
• Must have solid Biblical knowledge
• Incumbent should be able to confront and address negative behavior
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Capable of handling a counseling load of 4 to 6 residents
Reports to: Program Director and Executive Director of Counseling Services
Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year college or university in the field of social work, psychology or a related field (counseling, sociology) required. Master’s degree preferred.
Skills: Basic office skills (typing, filing, etc.) and ability to multi-task. Capable of handling a counseling load of 9 to 11 residents, able to work quickly and efficiently, excellent communication skills (verbal and written), and ability to be concise and direct. Incumbent should be able to confront and address negative behavior and must be a team player who is flexible and able to use sound judgment on a consistent basis. Must have solid Biblical knowledge. Must be flexible and willing to stay after hours if a special circumstances arise. Must have a thorough understanding of, and dedication to, the vision of Mercy Multiplied, along with demonstrated Christian work ethics.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit the following information via our website, https://mercymultiplied.com/employment-opportunities.
• Cover letter sharing your heart
• Personal testimony (only up to two pages please)
• Salary requirements
• Where you found job posting
Only qualified candidates need apply (no phone calls please).
Mercy Multiplied hires and employs individuals who live a life conducive to Christian principles.
- Date Posted: January 29, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Other
- Service Area: Religious
- Salary Range: Mid $40k's
- Working Hours: 36 hours per week.