The Webb School
Director of Constituent Annual Giving
The Webb School
The Director of Constituent Annual Giving is a fundraising professional responsible for increasing participation and engagement among donors to the school’s annual fund – the Webb Fund. This individual manages several annual mini campaigns for participation in the Webb Fund, maintains a portfolio of donors to solicit, and serves as a key partner for collaboration to promote the Webb Fund to potential donors. This position reports to the Associate Director of Alumni and Development and involves work in all phases of fundraising and alumni activities. It is a full-time exempt calendar year position.
Plan and execute annual participation (mini) campaigns for the Webb Fund:
- Establish and attain participation goals for constituencies including parents, faculty/staff, alumni board, reunion alumni, senior class, Belles and Buckles Gala sponsorships, WSPA and PAWS board members, alumni class agents, etc.
- Make 50 face-to-face visits (on and off campus) each year with individuals and businesses for participation at all levels, including travel 5-10 nights a year.
- Make contacts in person and virtual as well as via phone and email to solicit donations for the Webb Fund.
- Work with Director of Advancement Services to track participation results among various constituencies as part of mini campaigns.
- Manage Development Assoc./Intern working in Dec. and June for the Webb Fund.
- Track individual contacts made in fundraising using Raiser’s Edge database.
- Partner with Alumni and Development Office colleagues to develop integrated appeal and events calendar.
Engage volunteers and supporters to become involved with philanthropy at Webb:
- Work with campus partners to identify, recruit, and train volunteers for peer-to-peer involvement in Webb Fund appeals.
- Work with Associate Director of Alumni and Development and the Director of Communications to develop direct mail, online giving, website, social media and digital/video appeals.
- Assist Associate Director of Alumni and Development with special events.
- Assist in developing donor acquisition and recognition programs.
- Represent the school at appropriate events on and off campus.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- 1-3 years fundraising experience, or related experiences.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, computer, and writing skills.
- Familiarity with, and appreciation for, the mission and culture of an independent school.
- Able to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed without constant supervision.
- Able to carry out written or oral instruction and handle and resolve recurring problems.
Retirement, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision, Lunch (during academic school year).
How to Apply
Applicants should send a cover letter, current resume, and contact information for three references by mail or email to:
- Date Posted: June 29, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Fundraising / Revenue Development
- Service Area: Education
- Start Date: 08/01/2021
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk, M-F, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.