Director of Clinical Services
Matthew 25 provides transitional housing for homeless men. Matthew 25 assists their residents by providing case management to support them in working towards permanent housing and employment/benefits. Matthew 25 provides an environment of faith and healing to restore hope and quality of life.
Provide clinical leadership for the continuous services that exists as part of Matthew 25 serving men experiencing homelessness who may have substance use and/or co- occurring mental health disorders.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties include the following:
- Responsible for providing leadership and oversight to programming and activities throughout Matthew 25’s clinical spectrum of services.
- Supervise the clinical team.
- Direct and oversee procedures for Case Managers, Recovery Support and Interns assigned to clinical services
- Provide direction, creativity, and innovation for Matthew 25’s clinical team and services.
- Provide direction and leadership for Matthew 25’s progressive housing and outside case management services.
- Refer and coordinate relevant services with community providers and stakeholders to assist with long-term stability in the community for all clients.
- Ensure timely and professional documentation to support each resident’s interactions and coordination of services per the documentation guidelines of Matthew 25.
- Ensure accurate documentation of all services provided and assist with relevant data tracking and reporting.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures of Matthew 25 are followed at all times by residents and volunteers.
- When possible, participate in task forces, in-services, trainings, and other community educational networking opportunities to educate others about Matthew 25’s programs and to promote partnerships and sponsorships whenever possible.
- Participate in 24/7 on-call or as directed by supervisor.
- Participate in trainings, regional meetings, staff retreats or other events required by Matthew 25
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree in counseling or social work required.
- Experience working directly with the target population is required.
- Current license, LPC or LCSW preferred.
- Three years of experience working as a manager/supervisor in a treatment environment preferred
- Possess proficient computer skills Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Valid Driver’s license
Benefits include health insurance, paid time off, etc.
How to Apply
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
‘No phone calls please
- Date Posted: July 29, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Programs and Service Delivery
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk.