My Friend's House
Direct Care Worker
My Friend's House
Responsible and accountable for the welfare, safety, and programming of youth in the group home. Must be able to work flexible hours. Must be able to work during the week and weekend, if needed.
- Maintains and assists the residents in completing their household chores, laundry, neat and orderly bedrooms, living space, making beds, general maintenance, personal care, meal preparation and shopping, social recreational activities, and transportation services.
- Assist in the procedure of intake/admission and releases/discharges in accordance with policy and procedures.
- Reports observations of resident involvement in the youth’s daily record and responsible for other program required documentation.
- Conduct personal and room searches according to agency policy and procedures and conduct and administer drug and alcohol test, as well as, fire & tornado drills monthly according to regulations and agency policies and procedures
- Maintains residence, vehicle, and tool/equipment in a safe, functional, and secure manner conducive to the residents’ physical well-being.
- May participate in the monthly treatment team meeting. Required to attend and participate as a team member in monthly staff meetings and supervision meetings. As well as, attend and complete agency required staff training through classroom instruction or web-based training. May collect, analyzes, aggregate, and provide quarterly outcome reports to the PQI/CQI committee with recommendations for improvements.
- Assists the residents in the expression and fulfillment of their needs within the guidelines established in the facility policies to provide growth and self-sufficiency, and provide crisis intervention strategies as prescribed in the policies and procedures for treatment/support, as necessary.
- Responsible in accordance with policies and procedures for handling emergency situations and responsible for keeping emergency equipment/medical supplies functional and updated.
Must be 21 years of age.
Must have a high school diploma or higher.
Must pass a background and fingerprint check.
Must have a current Tennessee driver’s license.
Part-time position only, no benefits.
How to Apply
Send resume to Juanda Moore, Executive Program Director at email@example.com.
- Date Posted: January 11, 2021
- Type: Part-Time
- Job Function: Other
- Service Area: Children / Youth
- Start Date: 02/01/2021
- Salary Range: $13-14/hour
- Working Hours: part time, week days and weekends