Andrew Jackson Foundation
Digital Marketing Specialist
Andrew Jackson Foundation
The mission of the Andrew Jackson Foundation is to preserve The Hermitage, the home of President Andrew Jackson, to create learning opportunities, and to inspire citizenship through experiencing the life and unique impact of Jackson.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is primarily responsible for maintenance of Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage web and social media presence.
- Update and maintain thehermitage.com.
- Create monthly social media content calendar for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
- Design and execution of e-marketing campaigns for general knowledge, programs, development initiatives, Museum Store sales, etc.
- Update and maintain the organization’s online ticketing page through T-New.
- Manage event listings for The Hermitage.
- Manage digital marketing and website vendors.
- Design graphics needed for advertising, social media, thehermitage.com, etc.
- Create content for The Hermitage blog.
- Assist other staff with the of their department’s blog.
- Film and edit promotional videos.
- Maintain and update Museum Store website in collaboration with store manager.
- Act as the staff photographer for Andrew Jackson Foundation and The Hermitage programs and events
- Participate in the planning and execution of event programming.
- Bachelor’s degree required with preference for Marketing and Communications.
- A minimum of three years of professional marketing experience, preferably at a museum, historic site or similar tourist attraction.
- Experience in Final Cut Pro (video editing software), WordPress and web marketing initiatives.
- Experience working in Tessitura and T-New or other donor data base/CRM software is preferred.
- Experience working in graphic design software, including Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A team player who will productively engage with others at varying levels of seniority within and outside of the Foundation.
- Highly motivated and ability to be a self-starter and work independently without close oversight.
- Flexibility to work varied hours, including some evenings and weekends, as well as being a team player who keeps the mission of the Foundation at the forefront.
- A clear interest in history is preferred.
The Andrew Jackson Foundation provides a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, 401(k) participation, and site discounts.
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Date Posted: August 2, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Communications / Marketing / PR
- Service Area: Arts / Culture