Development Outreach Manager
The Development Outreach Manager oversees Mending Hearts’ community and corporate outreach program within our Development Department. The primary responsibility of this position is to cultivate and sustain new community and corporate relationships with Mending Hearts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Note: This profile is not intended to include all tasks required for this position but provides a general overview of essential job duties and responsibilities.
- Spread awareness of our program through social media management, marketing, and public relations opportunities.
- Establish community relationships with churches, volunteer organizations, and other non-profits.
- Increase referral sources into our program through frequent contact with our established referral sources and cultivating new referral relationships.
- Establish and maintain corporate and company relationships through company volunteer days, sponsorships and partnerships.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, public relations, marketing, or a related field. Will consider other degrees if you have a proven track record of successful development or sales experience. Minimum of 2-3 years experience in fundraising, marketing, or public relations.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Comfortable and skilled with phone and in-person outreach for relationship building with community partners, corporations and companies, volunteers, and donors.
- Strong working knowledge of creating and executing social media posts and campaigns.
- Experience in tracking metrics of ongoing social media analytics and campaign-focused analytics.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Canva. Knowledge of basic graphic design a bonus.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to handle multiple projects efficiently.
- Strong attention to detail with a positive, problem-solving approach to work.
- Proven ability to function effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience and confidence in asking people to contribute time and money.
Benefits: Include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Simple IRA with employer match, vacation, and paid holidays.
How to Apply
Send resume to email@example.com
- Date Posted: August 9, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Fundraising / Revenue Development
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Start Date: 08/23/2021
- Salary Range: $40,000-$45,000
- Working Hours: 40