Turnip Green Creative Reuse
Turnip Green Creative Reuse
Turnip Green Creative Reuse is seeking a full-time Development Manager to join our leadership team! The Development Manager works closely with all other managers and Executive Director on development, fundraising and finance and will report directly to the ED.
- Coordinate with Executive Director (ED) weekly on updates and priorities
- Check email regularly and respond to all within 48 hours
- Attend regular meetings to ensure collaboration with other team members
- Manager meeting weekly
- Staff meeting monthly
- DM/ED meeting weekly
- Sit on organization committees as required
- Programming, Fundraising, Marketing as available
- Lead in TGCR’s efforts to raise funds from a diverse base of sources, including events, monthly giving, online giving, and other methods.
- Support fundraising committee and fundraising chair. Attend fundraising event committee meetings and complete tasks as assigned. Support the committees through minutes and follow up reminders.
- Plan and execute special events from start to finish. Identify volunteer needs for events. Ensure that all event requirements for insurance, permits, and licenses have been met. Maintain guest lists, gather and prepare registration materials. Oversee the process of thanking all donors and participants.
- Manage the development database, Neon. Train and support other users of Neon.
- Oversee the donation receipt process and a donor acknowledgment plan.
- Create monthly fundraising reports and other database reports as needed for staff and board review.
- Recruit and organize fundraising event volunteers.
- Conduct prospective donor research
- Create new fundraising initiatives, as needed, and contribute to annual fundraising strategy
- Manage gift-in-kind inventory and acknowledgments
- Maintain accurate and thorough donor records in NeonCRM
- Collaborate with Materials Diversion Manager to ensure development integration on our website is accurate and complete, including sponsor list and donate today NeonCRM links
- Create and manage an annual development plan based on organization’s budget
- Serve as lead on grant procurement and management
- Collaborate with ED, fundraising committee, and programming committee to write grant proposals, letters of intent, grant reports, and pitch decks
- With supervision of ED, oversee connection of grants to overall finances of the organization to ensure funds are being used wisely
- Communicate grant overviews, budgets, and data requirements to program staff involved
- Maintain grant management trackers and ensure grant budget is being used adequately and in line with grant proposal
- Build relationships with all levels of donors and represent Turnip Green in prospective giving meetings with funders
- Invest in TGCR future planning, such as fundraising and capital campaign
- Collaborate in planning on TGCR events and programs and share relevant information with staff, volunteers, and participants
- Develop and nurture relationships with community partners, creative reuse center supporters, and everyone who makes up the TG family
- 3+ years experience in non-profit
- 3+ years experience in grant managment and grant writing
- 3+ years experience in fundraising and special events
- Experience with CRM, Neon preferred
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
How to Apply
Please apply at the job posting on Indeed
- Date Posted: March 29, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Fundraising / Revenue Development
- Service Area: Arts / Culture
- Start Date: 04/22/2021
- Salary Range: Starting at $37,500
- Working Hours: M - F, 9 - 5