The Development Director will serve as the overarching strategy lead for the Chapter’s Peer-to-Peer fundraising efforts and pipeline cultivation for individual support. They will be the lead strategist expanding activation and support of signature events and mid-level giving through excellent communications/stewardship and moves management principals.
This is a hybrid position in Brentwood, TN, overseeing two direct reports and working closely with a team of nine to collectively achieve strategic goals.
- Maintain a solid understanding of JDRF’s mission and research therapeutics.
- Partner with the Executive Director, Market Director, and Chapter and Regional staff to manage the direction of the chapter’s giving program(s), including fundraising strategies and stewardship process, to grow the pipeline.
- Supervise two Development Managers.
- Work closely with the Executive Director and Market Director to manage the team’s CRM process to plan, track and analyze results of development efforts.
- Oversee qualification and identification of supporters statewide, working closely with the staff team to execute relationship building which leads to support
- In coordination with the chapter leadership team, chapter staff, volunteer leadership and committees, cultivate, steward growth in returning corporate and individual donors
- Lead and/or support the development and execution of plans for assigned projects.
- Comply with JDRF’s financial policies and procedures. Maintain accurate and complete financial records as required. Ensure the confidentiality and security of all proprietary information.
- Support annual budget development, planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- Work in partnership with the national partners to ensure success.
- Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent experience
- 5 Years of relevant fundraising, business development/sales required or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to drive the sales cycle and execute strategies and manage a robust pipeline.
- Volunteer management experience
- Effectively multi-task, establish priorities, and work in a fast-paced environment. Highly efficient in time management and can meet deadlines under pressure.
- Team player who has ability to interface with corporate executives, as well as all levels of staff and volunteers. Must develop, maintain, and utilize relationships. Capability to leverage relationships and negotiate agreements
- Exceptional management, leadership, and team-building skills.
- Understanding of computer systems and databases. Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint), Salesforce
Medical, Dental, 403B,
How to Apply
- Date Posted: March 13, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Fundraising / Revenue Development
- Service Area: Board Leadership
- Salary Range: market