Hope Clinic for Women
Hope Clinic for Women
This position oversees all fundraising efforts related to business development, events, churches, volunteers. This
position is supported by a Development Coordinator and an Outreach Manager (Churches and Volunteers).
Hope Clinic for Women is a faith-based, safe and confidential place for anyone dealing with life choices regarding
past, present and future pregnancies. We provide education, counsel and medical care for anyone regardless of
age, race or religion.
Hope Clinic for Women is a Christ centered ministry existing to honor the sanctity of all human life as exemplified
Teenagers and single adults choosing abstinence until marriage;
Women and men choosing life for their child in the midst of a pregnancy;
People experiencing God’s grace and forgiveness after an abortion;
The transformation of hearts and lives by discovering the purpose and potential God intended for all His
Manage Key Fundraising Events:
• Responsible for generating sponsorships, attendance and revenue for our flagship events: Gala (March),
Smoke on the Water (April), Women of Hope (Sept), Cider Carols (Dec).
• Direct strategy for ‘one-time events’ sponsored by outside people/groups (e.g. The Big Payback, business
sponsored golf tournament, college groups, etc.)
• Create, implement and oversee event timelines, budgets and committees.
• Inspire, motivate and actively engage board to play a strong role in events.
• Drive attendance and sponsorship for events through active networking, cold calls with new businesses and
donors and leveraging existing relationships.
• Build relationships with event vendors, volunteers and attendees to create future partnerships and giving
• Track/maintain event-related pledges, communicating with donors to renew and increase recurring giving.
Monthly Donor Development:
• Strengthen existing monthly donors (Hope Givers) and cultivate new relationships.
• Oversee monthly CEO email blast; updating emails as needed
• Manage credit card processing, software tools, and stewardship of 100+ monthly donors.
• Grow Employee-Sponsored Giving by working with companies to include Hope Clinic in their matching
programs and offer volunteer opportunities for employees.
General Donor Development:
• Visit with $500-999 giving donors annually (about 300 donors).
• Organize and launch four annual direct mail campaigns (two newsletters, two client stories) including
contracting design work, creating donor lists, managing mailing, and monitoring goals.
• Oversee the development and implementation of a strategic marketing plan that includes print and digital
communications, and advertising.
• Manage outside marketing, and advertising relationships.
• Manage support staff to produce client promotional materials (brochures, digital ads, social media
• Manage support staff to execute all social media activity.
• Manage Public Relations communications and partnerships.
• Complete monthly Development reports to the board.
• Manage the Advancement Committee (made up of board members) which includes regular communication
and monthly meetings.
• Database (salesforce) updates; website updates and external updates (GivingMatters, Guidestar and
• Project management updates.
• Manage other staff, including:
o Outreach Manager
o Development Coordinator
o Communications/Marketing/Events interns, volunteers and contractors
• Staff check-ins 2x week
• All Staff meetings 1x month and managers meeting monthly with CEO
• Weekly check ins with CEO
• Attend Quarterly staff retreats
• 3+ years previous Event AND fundraising experience; preferably in nonprofit environment.
• 3+ years supervising staff.
• Solid Microsoft and database skills. Salesforce and Qgiv experience a plus.
• Detailed, organized and able to balance more than one project at a time
• Able to handle multiple deadlines
• Adept with problem-solving and last-minute changes.
• Works well with small and large groups.
• Previous sales experience a plus.
• 1-2+ years Marketing/Communications experience a plus.
Medical, Dental, and Vision option with our clinic or a monthly stipend to help offset insurance costs. 401(k) plan available, 2 weeks of vacation time to start and birthdays off. Along with this, a fabulous place to work with an energetic and supportive team.
How to Apply
Please go to our website to apply. At the bottom of the main page you will see the “Careers” link. You can click on the link that you are interested in and start the application process.
Along with this, you may send your resume to Kevin Davenport, Director of Operations
- Date Posted: March 21, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Fundraising / Revenue Development
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Working Hours: M-Thurs 8:30-5pm Fri 8:30-2:30pm