There With Care
There With Care
The Development Director is responsible for introducing There With Care to the community and achieving fundraising goals by engaging, nurturing and securing financial and in-kind support. This role is a connector to the community by engaging individuals, family foundations, granting organizations, businesses, groups, social entities and others. This role also coordinates drives and community events to provide a steady flow of support throughout the year and increase awareness of the organization in the community.
The Important Work You’ll Do:
- Reach out to potential supporters to promote our mission, programs, and impact.
- Present to local businesses about ways they can participate at There With Care.
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Communications Team on community events.
- Strategize with the Grants Team on grant applications.
- Maintain donor information and trends.
- When necessary, jumping in to assist with additional tasks not anticipated to help with the overall support of the mission of There With Care.
The Important Skills You’ll Have:
- You Want to be Part of Something Bigger. Our mission inspires you. The idea of helping families and engaging the community to participate through your skills motivates you.
- Sales Mindset. You are driven to meet targets and you like to have a clear, organized and strategic plan for getting there.
- Are Intuitive with Messaging. You can learn the language of an organization and care how communications feel and are expressed.
- Presenting Comes Naturally. You never shy away from speaking in front of a group. You are welcoming, articulate, and engaging.
- Natural Connector. You naturally see ways to engage people and see the importance of building community.
- See the Solutions. Good at solving problems with compassion and care, and when you do not have the answers, you are not hesitant to ask and learn.
- You are a Pioneer. You are motivated to successfully launch There With Care in Middle Tennessee.
- Thoughtful with Words. Verbal and written communication style are caring and clear.
- Experience in past development work or sales is a plus. Prefer experience with Salesforce or a comparable CRM system.
- Vacation, Sick Leave and Paid Holidays
- Medical, vision and dental benefits
- 401(k) plan
How to Apply
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
There With Care requires all employees to be vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus. There With Care will consider requests for exceptions to this policy when necessary to provide reasonable accommodation for an employee or applicant’s disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice.
This position requires a Criminal Background Check. We reserve the right to make employment contingent upon successful completion of a Criminal Background Check.
There With Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Date Posted: September 17, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Fundraising / Revenue Development
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Start Date: 10/01/2021
- Salary Range: $65,000 - $78,000
- Working Hours: 40 hours/week