Development Data Analyst and Impact Manager
Conexión Américas seeks qualified candidates for the Development Data Analyst and Impact Manager position. The successful candidate will manage Conexión Américas’ programmatic, development, and grant-related CRM platforms and will support development operations through event support and other organizational development-related tasks. The Data Analyst and Impact Manager will ensure accurate data by managing data maintenance. They will regularly pull reports for analysis as well as for the purposes of grant reporting. This full-time position reports to the Director of Development and Strategic Growth.
Only candidates who can demonstrate total commitment to the mission and values of Conexión Américas should apply. Please read about our mission and values on our website at www.conexionamericas.org.
About Conexión Américas
Conexión Américas is a Latino nonprofit organization based in Nashville, Tennessee. Our mission is to build a welcoming community and create opportunities where Latino families can belong, contribute, and succeed. Our organization was founded in 2002 to address some of the most pressing challenges created by demographic changes in Middle Tennessee, as an increasing number of Latino families come to this region searching for a better quality of life.
We focus on four areas of community impact:
Social Integration (family engagement, youth development, and college access and success), Economic Integration (microentrepreneurship, financial education, English classes, digital literacy, and tax preparation), Civic Integration (advocacy and leadership development), and Community Development (arts and placemaking).
For more information about Conexión Américas, visit us at conexionamericas.org and check our organization’s profile at www.GivingMatters.com.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the organization’s 3 current Customer Relationship Management software (CRMs) (programmatic, development, and grants).
- Coordinate regular and systematic data hygiene updates to support the quality of data in the organization’s 3 CRMs (programmatic, development, and grants) and other data systems. This may include creating new accounts, account merges, and making other needed updates in CRMs.
- Lead the maintenance of accurate, up-to-date, and relevant data about the organization’s constituency and clients using the 3 CRM platforms.
- Educate the staff team on new functionality and/or changes in the CRMs and provide ongoing training to the team on the CRMs.
- Serve as the liaison between the organization and the CRM’s key contacts.
- Support the staff team, when necessary, in the creation of other high-quality standardized data collection instruments for new and existing projects.
- Pull data for the purposes of grant proposals, the annual report, and other organizational needs. Create data presentations for our program leadership teams and full staff team with the purpose of gaining insights into our data and supporting the work of the organization.
- Lead the organizational transition and consolidation of CRMs.
- Manage grant reporting deadlines and calendar.
- Write grant reports and manage and pull data for use in grant reports.
- Support the operations of the Development Team by providing logistical support for the execution of fundraising events (including but not limited to Cafecito and Hispanic Heritage Month) or other fundraising initiatives.
- Support the operations of team-building staff events and professional development opportunities.
- Represent the organization at development booths and/or development speaking engagements. Give tours of Casa Azafrán, as needed.
- Act as a liaison with the Board of Directors, in partnership with the Co-Executive Directors.
- Serve as a representative for Conexión Américas to build and strengthen relationships and expand our supporter base.
- Conduct research and attend training opportunities to learn about best practices for research and data tracking for nonprofit organizations.
- Research and compile data relating to community needs and organizational trends.
- Support the planning and coordination of activities/events to create and maintain a favorable public image for the organization and raise awareness of issues critical to our mission.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, those listed above. As with every other position at Conexión Américas, each person in the organization will assist in any way necessary to respond to new demands and to ensure a collaborative environment.
Minimum Qualifications (Education and Experience):
- A bachelor’s degree, required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in nonprofit fundraising, data analysis, communications, or related field, preferred
- Availability to work some evenings and weekends required
- Excellent understanding of Google Sheets/Microsoft Excel and managing data, required
- Exceptional data analysis and writing skills, required
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality regarding sensitive data, required
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external constituents required
- The capacity to be a “tough-minded optimist,” always acting to solve problems with energy and a positive attitude, required
- Self-motivated, well-organized, and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, required
- Flexibility, creativity, and capacity to work both independently and collaboratively, required
- Bilingual Spanish/English abilities, preferred
- Ability to pass a background check, required
- Understanding Latino culture and Latino issues in the US preferred
How to Apply
To Apply: Please submit a cover letter, resume, and references to Ariel Safdie, Director of Development and Strategic Growth, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or in-person inquiries, please.
- Date Posted: October 24, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Other
- Service Area: Other
- Salary Range: $53,000 - $55,000