East Nashville Wellness Center
Development Coordinator / Office Administrator
East Nashville Wellness Center
Summary: Responsible for leading the fundraising efforts for a relatively new non-profit as well as assisting with day-to-day operations of the office including answering phone calls and scheduling patients.
Company: East Nashville Wellness Center is a growing non-profit mental health and substance use clinic. As a 501(c)3 we are dedicated to our mission of restoring the wellness of Nashvillians through improving mental health, curbing addiction, and helping to find the music again.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
This position will be a dual role initially with the goal of growing as our organization grows. Initially the position will consist of 60% development coordinator responsibilities and 40% office administrator responsibilities, with the goal of transitioning into 100% development coordinator responsibilities within one year.
Development Coordinator Responsibilities: (3 days a week initially)
- Plan, execute, and host at least two small and one large fundraising events a year
- Maintain a list of donors and manage donor relations including sending thank you cards and receipts of donations
- Work with local businesses and manage and maintain business to business donations and relationships
- Assist in managing and maintaining relationships with other non-profits
- Research and identify prospective new donors (individual and businesses) and proactively initiate sponsorship and fundraising
- Develop and maintain a list of eligible grant opportunities
- Assist in and lead grant seeking efforts including writing grant proposals
- Maintain our fundraising newsletter and send out fundraising materials regularly
- Assist in tracking and recording key statistics for donors, grants, and fundraisers
- Assist in managing volunteers
- Work with the board in establishing a realistic fundraising budget
- Work with the board in establishing realistic fundraising goals and work to achieve or surpass these goals
Office Administrator Responsibilities: (2 days a week initially)
- Assist with answering office phone calls
- Assist in scheduling patients for appointments
- Maintain a high level of customer service and attention to detail
- Assist with checking patients in and out of the office
- Conduct all job responsibilities in compliance with HIPAA and high standard of care
- Assist in managing and maintaining clinic social media accounts
- Assist in managing and maintaining clinic website
Experience as a development coordinator especially a smaller one is ideal. Experience coordinating fundraising events is also preferred.
Perks: We highly value and invest in our staff. As a new position there is flexibility in developing this position based on interest and skillset. We aim to bring on somebody who can grow as our organization grows. We also offer benefits including medical, vision, and dental insurance, a 401(k) plan with company patch, and PTO.
How to Apply
Please email cover letter and Resume to Caitlin.Wise@eastnashwell.org
- Date Posted: March 14, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Start Date: 05/01/2023
- Salary Range: 18-23 an hour
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk; M-F, 8am - 5pm