Full-time (36 hours/week) Hybrid Position in Franklin, TN
Expected Salary Range of $50,000 – $55,000 based on qualifications
We have a core belief that every child should have the ability to feel at home. Will you join us in this mission? Tucker’s House provides home modifications for families with children with disabilities.
We are looking for a Development Coordinator to join our team. This role reports to the Development Director and supports the marketing and fundraising activities of the organization. We are looking for an excellent communicator to help nurture long-term donor relationships through both public-facing campaigns and internal processes.
Why should you join us?
We offer you a mission that matters: We are a grassroots non-profit that serves the Middle Tennessee community. We have a unique mission and are one-of-a-kind.
We offer you influence: You will be a voice of change and positivity in the community.
We offer you flexibility: We understand you need maximum flexibility to work where/when you need to be successful.
We offer you autonomy: You will have a great deal of ownership to take our current marketing and fundraising efforts and help mold them.
We offer you growth: Our non-profit is growing fast and we have big goals to expand our service reach into other areas. As you help us grow, you will also have the opportunity to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to inform and support your efforts.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and implement social media strategies and campaigns, with an emphasis on building third-party authority.
- Support, develop, and implement marketing strategies and campaigns for House to Home (a video series that gives a behind-the-scenes look at home modifications).
- Collaborate with team members to inform and execute ongoing marketing initiatives.
- Design and implement annual event fundraiser; coordinate community partner events.
- Support the cultivation of long-term relationships with key partners.
- Support media campaigns.
- Support the fundraising initiatives of the organization including individuals, companies, foundations, churches, and service organizations.
- Support the Development Director and grant writing team to secure new grant opportunities.
- Make asks for funds, event partnerships/tickets, and in-kind donations.
What makes you a great fit:
- You believe every child should feel at home.
- You are a thoughtful, decisive communicator who considers your audience.
- You are well-versed in social media platforms, including current and emerging trends.
- You are active on LinkedIn as part of your networking.
- You are a relationship builder who prioritizes consistent touchpoints with partners.
- You balance your strengths by challenging yourself in areas of growth opportunity.
- You search for opportunities where others see barriers.
- You are bold in asking for financial or in-kind support.
- You have prior marketing, development, and/or sales experience.
- You have bilingual—English and Spanish—abilities (preferred).
- Full-time is considered 36 hours per week
- A hybrid work environment with an office located at a coworking office space in downtown Franklin, TN
- Health insurance options available
- 401k and Roth 401k retirement options offered
- PTO that begins with 15 days and increases over tenure
- 11 Paid Holidays + flexibility between Christmas & New Years
- Company-issued laptop or device
- Paid membership fees to associations
- Paid maternity and paternity leave available
How to Apply
To apply, please submit your resume to our team at email@example.com.
Tucker’s House is an equal-opportunity employer.
- Date Posted: October 17, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Communications / Marketing / PR
- Service Area: Children / Youth
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $55,000
- Working Hours: 36 hrs/wk