The Development Coordinator will provide essential support to ensure Soles4Souls is able to reach its ambitious fundraising goals. This role will focus on prospect research, meeting preparation and follow-up, drafting key correspondences, creating and implementing stewardship initiatives, and supporting fundraising campaigns and events. Success in this role requires exceptional attention to detail and a commitment to excellence.
• Assist the Development team in achieving its annual revenue goal
• Provide administrative support regarding all aspects of meeting management including research, preparing materials, drafting strategies and talking points, coordinating meeting confirmation and follow-up activities, and capturing meeting notes.
• Draft, print, assemble and mail timely donation acknowledgment letters and pledge forms to donors following the appropriate templates and guidelines.
• Work collaboratively with Business Development, Marketing and Development teams to design and execute stewardship initiatives and programs to communicate appreciation and impact to donors.
• Conduct prospect research and elevate funding opportunities related to Soles4Souls’ work
• Manage the pledge process from commitment through redemption.
• Manage the matching gift program including eligibility and verification, drafting communications, maximizing the software, and communicating with donors to ensure knowledge about the possibility of matching gifts.
• Utilize the CRM to log and maintain detailed records of development activities
• Attend development strategy meetings and serve as primary note-taker to log and identify next steps
• Support with logistics associated with special events, including the creation of invitation lists, mailings, registration management, vendor communication, special guest management, event promotions, and post-event follow-up
• Support the development of grant proposals, budgets, and impact reporting
• Manage specific donor segments, as applicable
• All other duties as assigned
• Passion for the Soles4Souls’ mission, nurturing relationships, and meeting strategic financial goals.
• Minimum of two (2) years of professional experience in a nonprofit organization. Prior development experience required
• Exceptional organizational skills, coupled with an established track record of meeting deadlines
• Excellent writing, interpersonal, and communication skills
• Strong organizational, multitasking, and problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently as well as part
of a team
• An optimistic and proactive approach to work.
• Experience working with customer relationship management systems, preferably Raiser’s Edge and NetSuite
• Strong computer skills within Office 365 environments with the ability to learn new software applications
• Open to occasional travel to attend meetings and events as needed
S4S is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse staff and strongly encourages applications from candidates of color and other
Competitive salary. Benefits include medical insurance with 70% employer coverage, HRA account, dental insurance, long-term disability, life, 401K
with up to 6% employer match, professional development benefits, open FTO and paid parental leave.
How to Apply
Send resumes to email@example.com
- Date Posted: September 16, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Fundraising / Revenue Development
- Service Area: Other
- Start Date: 10/01/2022
- Salary Range: 40-45K
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk; M-F 8am-5pm