Employment status Full-Time, Salaried, Exempt
Hours per week 40
Reports to Chief Development Officer
The Development Coordinator is responsible for supporting projects and systems relevant to the development department. Maintaining organized processes and handling confidential information will be imperative to this role. Attention to detail, multi-tasking, adaptability, commitment to quality, and problem-solving skills are essential while working with the development team to ensure that tasks are completed in a timely manner to contribute to team cohesion and productivity.
This person will enjoy bringing order to chaos, organizing data, and supporting back-end processes related to Siloam’s fundraising efforts.
- Work with the Chief Development Officer to support the Next Generation board including managing planning timelines, board contact groups, and calendar invites for meetings and events.
- Support the Director of Development with event logistics for Siloam’s major fundraising events including working with vendors, tracking expenses, and managing calendar invites for event committee meetings.
- Support the Chief Development Officer with administrative tasks including managing the CDO’s calendar, receipt tracking, and stewardship touches.
- Work with the Chief Development Officer to set agendas, take minutes, order food, and capture action items for development team meetings and trainings.
- Compiles committee meeting materials and records committee meeting minutes for the development committee, event committees, and Next Generation board.
- Support the Donor and Data Relations Manager in gift entry and categorization, especially during end of calendar year giving.
- Supports the Chief Development Officer and Director of Donor Relations in scheduling and preparing materials for donor meetings.
- Work with the Director of Donor Relations to create and distribute the “Gift of a Day” calendar.
- Maintain order of the development team folder and documents.
- Inputs donor biographical information and conversation notes in the donor database system.
- Processes memorial and honorarium acknowledgements.
- Participates in on-going quality improvement (QI) activities within the roles defined above.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Chief Development Officer and Director of Development.
- Passionate about Christian ministry to the underserved and in full agreement with Siloam’s mission and core values
- Willingness to serve persons with limited access to healthcare and who are from different cultures and faith beliefs
- Computer literacy and familiarity with MS Office products especially Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with office equipment and the desire to master new software will be essential
- Competent in customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize given assignments each day
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Adherence to OSHA and confidentiality requirements
Education and Experience
Associates degree or minimum of 2 years of experience in an office setting required.
Siloam offers a full benefits package including medical/dental/vision insurance, life and long-term disability coverage, paid-time off, and participation in a retirement plan after one year of employment.
How to Apply
Please visit our website at siloamhealth.org/careers to find the link to apply. While there, browse to learn more about our Christian faith-based primary care clinic, our mission, and our core values.
- Date Posted: July 13, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Community Development
- Salary Range: 34,000-36,000
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk