Employment status Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Hours per week 40
Reports to Data and Donor Relations Manager
The Development Coordinator is responsible for maintaining the donor database system (Salsa Labs) and supporting systems relevant to the development department. Maintaining organized processes and handling confidential information will be imperative. Attention to detail, multi-tasking, adaptability, commitment to quality, and problem-solving are essential while working with the development team to ensure that data integrity is prioritized to create a positive impression on donors in a timely and efficient manner.
This person will enjoy bringing order to chaos, organizing data, and supporting back-end processes related to Siloam’s fundraising efforts.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Donor Database Support
- Works with the Data and Donor Relations Manager to maintain the integrity of data in the donor database.
- Responsible for accurate gift entry and categorization.
- Conducts data audits as needed to keep categorization accurate.
- Manages the processing of incoming contributions and implements timely gift acknowledgements.
- Works with Grants & Stewardship Manager on timely implementation of stewardship steps.
- Oversees pledge process including tracking and sending donor pledge reminders and end-of-year pledge collections.
- Assists in the preparation of year-end tax receipts.
- Assists with preparation for the organization’s annual audit.
- Inputs donor biographical information and conversation notes in the donor database system.
- Processes memorial and honorarium acknowledgements.
- Systematically runs birthday and giving anniversary lists.
- Prioritizes a positive donor relations experience by responding promptly, pleasantly, and thoroughly to constituent needs.
- Generates reports from the donor database including monthly giving, lapsed donors, and major giving.
Development administrative support
- Compiles committee meeting materials and records committee meeting minutes for the development committee, event committees, and Next Generation board.
- Provides logistical and administrative support for fundraising events including generating invite lists, tracking RSVPs, and assisting with gift entry.
- Supports the CDO in scheduling and preparing materials for donor meetings.
- Participates in on-going quality improvement (QI) activities within the roles defined above.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Data and Donor Relations Manager and Chief Development Officer.
Education and Experience
Associates degree or minimum of 2 years of experience in an office setting required.
- Passionate about Christian ministry to the underserved and in full agreement with Siloam’s mission and core values
- Willingness to serve persons with limited access to healthcare and who are from different cultures and faith beliefs
- Computer literacy and familiarity with MS Office products especially Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with office equipment and the desire to master new software will be essential
- Competent in customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize given assignments each day
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Adherence to OSHA and confidentiality requirements
Full benefits package including health/dental/vision insurance as well as life and LTD insurance; PTO including holidays; participation in a retirement plan after one full year of continuous employment
How to Apply
Please visit our website at www.siloamhealth.org/careers to find the link to apply. While there, browse to learn more about our Christian faith-based primary care clinic, our mission, and core values.
- Date Posted: April 29, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Salary Range: 34,000-36,000/year