Development Communications Coordinator
Renewal House is seeking a part-time Donor Communications Coordinator to manage the donor database, coordinate the donor acknowledgement and stewardship process, and assist in marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organization skills, strong experience in managing a donor database, and strong content creation and media platform abilities.
This position is an integral part of the Development team and must be committed to working in this team environment to ensure goals are met. The ideal candidate willbe able to handle a diverse workload with efficiency and flexibility. If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging opportunity, this may be a good fit for you!
About Renewal House
Renewal House is a comprehensive addiction recovery community for women in recovery and their children, which includes family residential services for pregnant and parenting women and licensed intensive outpatient and recovery support services for women. Renewal House is committed to providing high-quality services for families to help families recover togehter. This fast-paced work environment offers an opportunity to have a real impact on families in our community.
The Donor Communications Coordinator, who reports to the Director of Development, is responsible for the following:
- Managing the donor database to ensure the integrity and efficiency of the data, including the creation of reports from the database.
- Managing and executing the stewardship process for donor retention.
- Processing donor and supportor thank you letters.
- Processing development revenue and assisting with financial reconciliations.
- Facilitating donations of in-kind items and pro bono services.
- Managing the agency website and social media accounts.
- Creating engaging content.
- Assisting in the production of quarterly newsletters, direct mail campaigns, and other materials.
Renewal House seeks candidates with the following qualifications:
- Skills and general knowledge normally associated with a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Experience with CRM software- Raiser’s Edge experience is preferred.
- Computer skills, including G-suite applications, social media platforms, web-based donor tracking software, and WordPress. Experience with image editing or graphic design software would be beneficial.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with different audiences.
- Organized, ethusiastic, and self-motivated.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently.
Renewal House offers a competitive salary, generous leave package, and supportive benefits. The leave package include seven agency holidays, paid time off, health leave, and other leave options. Renewal House pays for 100% of employees’ health insurance and offers low-cost dental and vision insurance. Additionally, Renewal House pays for short-term disability and life insurance for full-time employees. Renewal House will also match the employee’s contribution to an IRA (up to 3% of the employee’s salary).
How to Apply
Send a cover letter and resume to Chelse Spence, Director of Development, via email to email@example.com or via fax to 615-255-4090.
- Date Posted: June 23, 2021
- Type: Part-Time
- Job Function: Communications / Marketing / PR
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)