Development and Administrative Coordinator
- Full Time- 40 hrs. per week
- DEPARTMENT- Administrative
- REPORTS TO- CEO and Director of Development
- WORK EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS- Occasionally for Special Events
Crossroads Campus was founded in 2010 and is an IRS designated 501(c)(3) serving Nashville, Tennessee. We are committed to improving the community and the world around us by bringing neglected animals and youth together to learn from each other and heal together. Through our programs, we enhance empathy and compassion for all living things through positive interactions with animals. We educate and empower people to take care of their pets, we find loving homes for dogs and cats and we offer affordable housing and an entrance to the workforce for young adults who face barriers.
Reporting jointly to the CEO and Director of Development, the Development and Administrative Coordinator holds a critical role in coordinating a range of key activities and performing essential leadership support tasks to facilitate the achievement of fundraising, financial, operational and Board-related administrative priorities of Crossroads Campus as we complete a capital campaign and the construction of a second location on Buchanan Street in North Nashville. With excellent organizational, interpersonal and technology skills, the Coordinator will be a self-starter capable of meeting deadlines and managing sensitive information in support of the CEO, Director of Development and Board of Directors.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
CEO SUPPORT – In support of the CEO. the Coordinator will assist with calendar priorities, confidential correspondence and team meeting scheduling as well as duties related to finance, payroll, and facility operations.
DIRECTOR OF DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT – In support of the Director of Development, the Coordinator will administer the donor database (DonorPerfect) including gift processing and acknowledgements, fundraising projects, and donor meetings.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS – In support of the Board of Directors, the Coordinator will produce and disseminate Board packets, attend meetings, prepare Board minutes, and assist with scheduling and communications for the board and its committees.
- Support payroll process, assist with processing timesheets
- Support production of deposit reports and process weekly deposits
- Process and submit invoices and bills for payment
- Support organization’s financial processes as needed
- Prepare donor correspondence including, but not limited to, acknowledgement letters, mailing lists donor reports and thank you notes on behalf of the CEO
- Support Executive Director and Director of Development in maintaining the organization’s donor database (DonorPerfect), tasks include, but are not limited to, processing incoming gifts and maintaining donor data
- Maintain confidentiality and security of personal and proprietary information
- Other administrative duties as assigned by the Executive Director which may include, but are not limited to: filing, managing daily mail, office supply stocking/ordering, answering phones and supporting other department activities on an as needed basis
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in managing an office environment
- Microsoft Office Suite including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience using a donor management database system, Donor Perfect preferred
- Ability to lift, push, pull at least 40 lbs.
Competitive pay, medical insurance, three weeks vacation, sick leave, 401(k), employee discounts
How to Apply
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Coordinator in the subject Line
- Date Posted: June 23, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Animal Welfare
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk, M-F